Sign in to follow this  
BobbyLo

Team against St Johnstone??

I never make these kind of posts, but I think we should put out a reasonably strong team against St Johnstone. So, assuming nobody picked up a knock, what''s it going to be??GK Theoklitos (has he travelled?)RB Spillane CB Nelson CB Doc LB DruryRM Semmy? Smith? CM Gill CM Tudur Giant LM HoolahanNow here''s where I get stuck. Out of the trialists up front I reckon we should try Maric and McDonald.......see how they do and maybe bring Bridges and Curo/McVeigh on??Any thoughts??

Also Found This On Edp Website........

Rudd is likely to start. Chris Martin and Cody McDonald are likely to start up front, with triallists Michael Bridges, Chris Craig and Goran Maric on the bench.
Gary Doherty and Dario Dumic will be challenged by Danish triallist Jens Berthel-Askou for the central defensive roles, with Gunn looking at Tom Adeyemi, Wes Hoolahan, Simon Lappin and Paul McVeigh in midfield.

The one thing which is beginning to show through is that we are getting a squad where there is going to be competition for places. Very few, if any, players seem to be guaranteed a starting place which in itself is a breath of fresh air from last season. Coupled with the fact that we have no loan players but have our own squad I find this quite pleasing.It seems we are beginning to get the quantity ....... now we need to improve on the quality, in some places.