Sign in to follow this  
super canary

Jens Berthel-Askou on trial.

[quote user="super canary"]apologies.[/quote]

no need to apologise matey. Only very odd board police types get upset about these things, I meant to attach the link but posted it by accident....oops!

[quote user="super canary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="super canary"]According to BBC gossip coloumn,from the Daily Star. Released by Turkish club Kasimpasa,a defender. Anyone heard anymore?[/quote]

This should help:

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1758408/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

Thanks. Didnt scroll down far enough,thought i was breaking some news! Doh!

[/quote]

No worries mate, we''ve all done it![:D]

I love that feeling where you think you have original knowledge and post only to find there are about 109 threads on it dating back weeks!

I have almost given up posting new items, as the disappointment is too much for me!

As such, will not be telling you all about the former international striker we are courting..... 

(Les Ferdinand!!!)

[quote user="rjwc22"]

I love that feeling where you think you have original knowledge and post only to find there are about 109 threads on it dating back weeks!

I have almost given up posting new items, as the disappointment is too much for me!

As such, will not be telling you all about the former international striker we are courting..... 

(Les Ferdinand!!!)

[/quote]

All you have to do is scan down the first page of the forum....

[quote user="rjwc22"]

I know! I really thought i had something here,and then im blown out of the water!! Better than making up nonsense though i guess.

(Les Ferdinand!!!)

[/quote]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="rjwc22"]

(Les Ferdinand!!!)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not if as I suggested the posts are older than that.  Stunning insight though, thanks for that.  Never thought to look at the posts before posting myself, really brilliant.

[quote user="rjwc22"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="rjwc22"]

(Les Ferdinand!!!)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not if as I suggested the posts are older than that.  Stunning insight though, thanks for that.  Never thought to look at the posts before posting myself, really brilliant.

[/quote]

There''s plenty of idiots who never have the decency to search for duplicate subjects, don''t worry you are in good company.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="rjwc22"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="rjwc22"]

(Les Ferdinand!!!)

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There''s plenty of idiots who never have the decency to search for duplicate subjects, don''t worry you are in good company.

[/quote]

Ooooh...........!!! I say...................yy.

Outdoing yourself today with your self-righteeous crap aren''t you Delia dear.

When the club has friends like you it certainly doesn''t need enemies. And ain''t that a fact.

OTBC

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="rjwc22"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="rjwc22"]

(Les Ferdinand!!!)

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Looks like someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning[:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="rjwc22"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="rjwc22"]

(Les Ferdinand!!!)

[/quote]

[/quote]

He seems to get out of the wrong side most mornings!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Looks like someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning[:D]

[/quote]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="super canary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="super canary"]According to BBC gossip coloumn,from the Daily Star. Released by Turkish club Kasimpasa,a defender. Anyone heard anymore?[/quote]

This should help:

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1758408/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

Thanks. Didnt scroll down far enough,thought i was breaking some news! Doh!

[/quote]

No worries mate, we''ve all done it![:D]

[/quote]

Except me that is