Sign in to follow this  
KCanary

Another Trialist...

Anyone else hear about the new trialist? A Danish Centre Back who''s been playing in Turkey? Heard it on the radio but can''t find any info on the web? Apologies if in another thread, did have a look through!

Any info?

I swear i heard it on the radio!

Not trying to be a ''colneyspy'' or ''good news gordon'' and spread ficticious rumours!

Yep, heard it as well , should be involved Thursday.Cannot for the life of me remember the name , but he is 26 and been playing in Turkey with a first name of Jens.

Cheers Paul, i''m not going insane then. Think his last name was askew or something like that.

All i could find on him! Don''t think the value is very accurate, maybe i''ll email his agent!

Date of birth:19.08.1982
Height:1,90
Nationality:- Denmark
Foot:right

Club (Number):Kasimpasa 33
Position:Defense
Position details:Centre Back
Contract until:30.06.2009
Market value:890.000 £
1.000.000 €
Player''s agent:Onuk Sportsmanagement
Debut (Club):12.08.2007*

All I could was that he is a Right footed central defender who is 1.90m (I think that translate to "a big bugger in english).

[quote user="Mushroom"]

[quote user="refjezhitchin"][/quote]

Trying to work out what team that is, Real Sociedad?

[/quote]

I think the ''Turkcell'' across the middle might give a clue tio which country mate!

[quote user="Mushroom"]

[/quote]

Doubt it with ''TURKCELL'' plastered across the front....

[quote user="refjezhitchin"][quote user="Mushroom"]

[/quote]

Doubt it with ''TURKCELL'' plastered across the front....

[/quote]

Too bloody early, I''m the turkey by the looks of things...

Hhahahaha - market value when he is available on a free?!!!We are not that well catered for. If Spillane is to play at right back and Semi on the wing then we should get another defender in. Add to that the fact that this season could be Dejan''s last and at best he will give another one after that we need younger players in to offer something different.

[quote user="Mushroom"]

[/quote]

The team is KasımpaÅŸa S.K. who are based in Istanbul. The team got promoted via the play-offs last season to the Turkish Super League after finishing fourth. Turkcell, who are the sponsors are one of the largest mobile phone service providers in Turkey, they also sponsor other football teams in Turkey including Besiktas.

Did someone really say we have enough centre backs? Lets see, doc, stef, and nelson. Hmmm, so how about when stef gets injured and doc recieves his 15th booking, and a 4 game ban? Relying on Spillane, who can play there? That would be the start of the excuses for another poor season. I''m happy that we seem to be trying to fill the CB position.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]About 6''2" I think. Not sure why City need another CB when there are 6 at the moment, including the Aussie trialist Joarder.[/quote]

Who''s the Aussie trialist?! Jeez i''m going to grab my boots and head North, might get a game!

[quote user="KCanary"]

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]About 6''2" I think. Not sure why City need another CB when there are 6 at the moment, including the Aussie trialist Joarder.[/quote]

Who''s the Aussie trialist?! Jeez i''m going to grab my boots and head North, might get a game!

[/quote]so we have on trial...Defenders: matandri, joarder, chrysantho? danish guyMid: mcveigh, neilson, powell?, Strikers: bridges, craig, maric, have i missed any?

[quote user="olej"]Could we not get any full backs in on trial? We havent got a right back and drury is injury prone[/quote]

What do you mean no right back? We''ve got Jon Otsemob....

Oh yeah. You''re right.

According to his lawyers he is valued on the market when in contract between...

764,000 GBP - 859,000 GBPConfused [8-)]