Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

remember this?

[quote user="glove1"]

was this really our norwich city who will be playing third tier football this year or was it just a dream???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-QJbUPye6M&feature=related

makes me feel sick...it really does.

[/quote]

We will play (and beat) Man U again one day - we used to beat them regularly (late 80s/early 90s)

If its any consolation one of the last times Norwich were a Div 3 side was 1959 - when we beat Man U 3-0 in the FA Cup

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="glove1"]

was this really our norwich city who will be playing third tier football this year or was it just a dream???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-QJbUPye6M&feature=related

makes me feel sick...it really does.

[/quote]

We will play (and beat) Man U again one day - we used to beat them regularly (late 80s/early 90s)

If its any consolation one of the last times Norwich were a Div 3 side was 1959 - when we beat Man U 3-0 in the FA Cup

[/quote]

yeah we will play man u again in bloody friendlies!!

I remember that game well.

Ashton put us ahead with a great header after a disgusting challenge on Helveg by Rooney.

Then Safri robbed Rooney, played through Ashton who slotted it through for Mckenzie who bagged the second.

Happy Days :)

[quote user="Delia Out"]

I remember that game well.

Ashton put us ahead with a great header after a disgusting challenge on Helveg by Rooney.

Then Safri robbed Rooney, played through  Ashton who slotted it through for Mckenzie who bagged the second.

Happy Days :)

[/quote]Wasn''t it Safri to Hucks, Hucks through to Ashton, then Ashton crossing for McKenzie to volley home left footed from 8 yards? Either way - happy days indeed. [:''(]