Sign in to follow this  
Pudd

Bryan Gunn's Leukaemia Fund

Hi, I''m running the Great North Run this weekend for Bryan Gunn''s Leukaemia Fund and was hoping I might be able to drum up a little sponsorship. If anyone is feeling generous, please sponsor me! If you can sponsor me either leave or post on here or drop me an email at web@mrcarrow.co.ukThanks!John

Hi Canary Boy,I''ve been trying to get an account setup through justgiving.com but it doesn''t seem to have the Gunny charity set up on it.If they don''t sort that out in the next hour or so, I''ll set up a paypal account and let you know....Thanks!!!

Hi, I''ve got a paypal account if anyone would like to contribute. I''m not sure if this will work: I''ve copied a button below....If not, then the address is http://www.paypal.com/ and my email address is john.puddifoot@totalise.co.uk.Thanks!P.S. Keep an eye out for the City shirt on Sunday morning!

Alright Mr Puddifoot,

I''ll donate.

I shall be running the London Marathon (again) next year(if i get in) I would also welcome generous donations.

Half Marathons.....part timer!!!

OTBC and good luck johnny-boy

Cool,

thanks mr teeth! i''ll donate in return when you do the full marathon!

I''m looking forward to a sprint finish with jimmy saville!

John

Hello guys,

I''m back, and just about walking. The run was really good... I did it in 1hr40, which was alright I thought and I got on the tele too (did anyone see the yellow and green)!

There were a few other City fans there that I spotted too!

Thanks to everyone''s support for the sponsorship and wishes of good luck - it really helped on the long three mile up-hill to keep me going! If anyone would like to sponsor me by paying online, please send the money via www.paypal.com to web@mrcarrow.co.uk

Alternatively, please drop me an email (also at web@mrcarrow.co.uk) if you''d like to contribute money some other way.

Oh, and whoever it was that gave me a Norwich/OTBC shout 200yds from the finish line, that was awesome!

Thanks again!

John

Hi everyone,

Back again! I''m here to ask for one last push and to pass on Gunny''s own message to you all:

Thanks for supporting the charity. We have had a great couple of weeks with fundraising.

We had a presentation evening last week which raised about £15,000.

We are getting close to the £700,000 mark, I know of a couple of cheques that we have to come in which may take it over but if you guys keep raising the money you may be the ones.

Keep up the good work.
Mr Gunn/Gunny

So come on everyone.. it doesn''t have to be much, just a little and you''ll be helping to do something great! If you can contribute, please either email me at mrcarrow.co.uk, or send it by paypal to web@mrcarrow.co.uk.

Thanks!

John

A little bit of advertising surely allowed given that we sponsor a stand!

I believe that some of the profits from his book are going to the Leukaemia Fund.

an evening with roy waller

Jarrold''s Dept Store, Cafe Metro, 7-9pm,tuesday 5 october

Local personality and BBC Radio Norfolk prime time presenter Roy Waller joins us in store for one of our popular "Evenings With...". Roy will be talking about his new book Waller''s World which is also in conjunction with local charities. There will be drinks on arrival, a chance to talk to the man himself and have your copies signed, too. Tickets are £3.50 and are available from Customer Services in store or on 01603 660661