Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NAME THAT TEAM - Man Utd (h) 1991

The LCF causes confusion cos he isn''t an LCF at all, he''s a CM. Clue = signed from watford

Hi All,

Don''t usually post on here but thought I''d give this a punt as my memory does just extend back to the 1990s!!

GK: Gunn; RB: Culverhouse; LB: Bowen; CB: Butterworth; CB: Blades; RW: Gordon; LW: Phillips; CM: Sherwood; CM: Crook; CF: Rosario; CF: Fleck

Hmmm! Not sure whether John Polston was playing instead of Butts or Blades....

2 wrong

..............and you aint meant to give the answers straight out like that[^o)]

[quote user="Dogger in Div 1"]

2 wrong

..............and you aint meant to give the answers straight out like that[^o)]

[/quote]

3 wrong actually.

I was there and still dont remember the LCF or LCM playing there that night. Its my age so, so many years ago [;)] Got it in the end though.

LCF really had me stumped for a while.  Cant believe he played there to be honest.  Clue for everyone, he was better known at Spurs and Blackburn for playing a more DM role.

LCM was also a stumper.  Remember seeing him hit the post with the goal at his mercy and all the time in the world.  Solid little player though....

[quote user="Dogger in Div 1"]Common surname[/quote]

Cheers i got it in the end! I didnt realise i had my laptop''s volume on full and it scared the living cr*p out of me when i got it right!

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="Dogger in Div 1"]Common surname[/quote]

Cheers i got it in the end! I didnt realise i had my laptop''s volume on full and it scared the living cr*p out of me when i got it right!

I donr the same at work, got caught out, DOH!

[/quote]