Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

God it's quiet on here

Lets make some crap up?

I''ve just seen Cameron Jerome in Pizza Hut on Longwater Ind Est. He said that he''s just passed a medical at Colney and was about to go to Norwich Airport to meet up with the squad in Scotland![:D]

[quote user="Plastic Scouser"]When are the schools out?! [:P]
[/quote]

Cheeky beggar. I''m bloody 36 (although coming on 14 sometimes, so the wife keeps telling me!!!)

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

Lets make some crap up?

I''ve just seen Cameron Jerome in Pizza Hut on Longwater Ind Est. He said that he''s just passed a medical at Colney and was about to go to Norwich Airport to meet up with the squad in Scotland![:D]

[/quote]did we get him on a free was there a fee involved??? [;)]

[/quote]

Cheeky beggar. I''m bloody 36 (although coming on 14 sometimes, so the wife keeps telling me!!!)

[/quote]She''s right. Had to be a 14 year old who started this thread! [H]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

Lets make some crap up?

[/quote]did we get him on a free was there a fee involved??? [;)][/quote]

Swap for Pattison and £500k

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]She''s right. Had to be a 14 year old who started this thread! [H][/quote]

[B]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

Lets make some crap up?

[/quote]this is a real coupe for team gunn...cant wait to see him in the yella [;)]   who else do you think they will bring in with £500k???

Lets make some crap up?

[/quote]

I saw Cameron Jerome at Norwich Airport

He was in Pizza Hut getting a large order to take up to Fatty Patty in Scotland.

Apparently Mr Pattison wanted some "plain food" as he''d over indulged in the deep fried mars bars they serve up in Scotland

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

Lets make some crap up?

[/quote]this is a real coupe for team gunn...cant wait to see him in the yella [;)]   who else do you think they will bring in with £500k???[/quote]

John Terry - although a few posters may not think he''s required as we half too many central defenders!

How long before this thread is removed!!!????

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

Lets make some crap up?

[/quote]this is a real coupe for team gunn...cant wait to see him in the yella [;)]   who else do you think they will bring in with £500k???[/quote]

John Terry - although a few posters may not think he''s required as we half too many central defenders!

How long before this thread is removed!!!????

[/quote]lol.....and BARHUMBUG if they remove it

Lets make some crap up?

[/quote]I just took out a tiger whilst in my underwear using nothing but a toothpick and some chewing gum - no really, the thing was as big as a Transit van.Oh yeah, then I gave birth to a lobster (it was tasty).How''s your day been?

My neighbours son who is a trainee chef at Bernies mobile burger bar (Barnham Broom) told me that Chelsea are going to sell John Terry and they want Jamie Cureton to replace him.

My neighbours son who is a trainee chef at Bernies mobile burger bar (Barnham Broom) is always right as he has more sauces than anyone else on this board.

i shot a burglar, then went and wrestled a mountain goatafer this i was walking home (goat on my shoulder) when i saw phil mulryne looking dazed and confused shouting paul, i can only assume he lost his mating partner,needless to say, i shot the poor thing and fed it to the nearby donkeys doc and shacks.it was an eventful day day thus far, but it got more interesting when i went to buy a sarnie from a shop and saw a pattison holding up the store owner wearing nothing but tescos boxers, and kanye style glasses. His weapon of choice was a mars bar, which he duly ate. He made off with 2 ginsters pasties and a bottle of scotch.good day so far.

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

36 coming on 14?

Or The Macauley Culkin Years as Michael Jackson called them...

[/quote]

HAHA! That made me pee a little! [:$]