Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Submarine

where are they now?

This thread is for anyone who knows what any ex Norwich player are up to these days!

I know I could just go on the flown the nest site, but this is just for fun!

Daryl Sutch now work for BMW in Bury St. Edmunds!

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]This thread is for anyone who knows what any ex Norwich player are up to these days! I know I could just go on the flown the nest site, but this is just for fun! Daryl Sutch now work for BMW in Bury St. Edmunds![/quote]

Yes, you could just go on the Flown from the Nest site?

[quote user="bristol_canary"]beat me to it blainsey
[/quote]

Indeed good Sir. West Country minds think alike hey!!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I''m pretty sure Foxy is down in Suffolk still running his restaurant. [*-)]
[/quote]

He''s a personal trainer in a gym down there, saw it on sky sports ''where are they now!''. Legend.

[quote user="Blainsey"]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]beat me to it blainsey[/quote]

Indeed good Sir. West Country minds think alike hey!!

[/quote]I wouldnt go as far as saying i have a west country mind!

[quote user="canarytom"]Its Chubbs Peterson from Happy Gilmore fame[/quote]

Ive seen that, good film, I watched a documentry called Danny Dyers Deadliest Men 2 and it looked a bit like this granny mugging crack dealer called yaya. Complete tosspot!!!

The picture is taken just before his tragic death! It''s a great film. Might have to see if I can get a picture of this Yaya bloke!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I''m pretty sure Foxy is down in Suffolk still running his restaurant. [*-)]
[/quote]He was on skys where are they now not sure of the restaurant just caught the tail end of the program yes he''s based in inbreed territory but is running his own gym.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]I think you''re on to something Lappinitup! Canarytom are you CT?![/quote]this has been suggested before... i think you are onto something!

[quote user="canarytom"]Its Chubbs Peterson from Happy Gilmore fame[/quote]You know, I''ve always wondered that myself, but never got around to asking! Makes perfect sense now! I like the piccie even more! Damn that Alligator!! [:D]

Adrian coote did work or coral (the bookies) in hemsby until 6 months ago or so, but don''t know what he''s doing now. I worked with him once. That was weird.