Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

this is just a wild thought

norwich want a striker ..yes?

norwich have shown interest with alan lee..?

wes has ben linked with a swap...?

norwich have now found what they are looking for in maric..no fee?

hence wes staying..??

we dont need to buy lee .

hence save money in transfer fee for lee as we have picked up a good free transfer .

wes stays ...

i could be wrong ... i hope you see my point

Yes possibly but are Maric, Martin, Mcdonald and Cureton good enough to get us out of this league? I''m not so sure, think we might need another one.

Very good detective.

We don''t need Lee for a fee. The money would be better off spent on new quality full backs. Maric, Martin & Cody will do the biz up front.

if we do sign Maric, him along with Cody Mac,Curo and martin i dont think will be enough to get us out of this league...we need a proven goal scorer at this level...i would love to see Andy Bishop here...spend the Rusty and clingan money on him and a new right back and we might have a great chance of bouncing str8 back [:D]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Calle"]So Bishop is a proven goal scorer in league one?[/quote]i stand corrected[/quote]i would still like to see him in a city shirt [:)]

We still need at decent striker, look at the stats, you do not get into the top 6 in league 1 without two 15+ goal strikers one of which you really need to be hitting 20+.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Calle"]So Bishop is a proven goal scorer in league one?[/quote]i stand corrected[/quote]i would still like to see him in a city shirt [:)][/quote]

I would like to see a swedish player in a city shirt :D

This one for example: http://www.hif.se/Lagen/A_lag/truppen/rasmus_jonsson

Reading between the lines of the ''Cody''s tour of Scotland cut short'' story Bridges hasn''t done enough to earn a contract yet, he''s the only trialist left that Gunn doesn''t rave about. Also when talking about releasing Chris Craig Gunn says they''ve ''got other targets in mind that will help us out in a better way next season.'' In my mind that suggests that the strikeforce will be Maric, Cureton, McDonald, Martin and A.Nother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvxSp5VvF5s

Rasmus Jönsson scores a hatrick vs AIK...

[quote user="Big Bob"]Yes possibly but are Maric, Martin, Mcdonald and Cureton good enough to get us out of this league? I''m not so sure, think we might need another one.
[/quote]Well in agreement especially when you read "Cody has took a knock on the knee upon another knock"lets not get caught with our pants down again,we no how costly it can be exception Litas short spell we spent the rest of last season without one

I think all roads point to Holt signing. Whilst we have many rumours of who it may be, Holt has been injured all summer and is nearing a return, just as we are about to buy. If it was another striker, bearing in mind the importance of getting a quality forward man in, I am sure he would have been in much earlier.

Just a hunch, maybe wrong..................

Look on the brightside though guys ... with these strikers there is a real possibility of being allowed to let old faithfull Owen Goal leave on a free transfer ! He has served us well but its a bit of a disaster when hes the only bloke who can score