Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

How would Goran Maric get a Work Permit?

Since Serbia is outside the EU, and since Maric has never played for Serbia, surely we wouldn''t get a work permit for Goran Maric even if we wanted to sign him.Or am I missing something?Theoklitos presumably has a greek passport and Askou is Danish.

Beat me to it.

I was just going to say Maric has played in Spain since a young age. So there is every chance he has a Spanish passport.

since when has serbia not been part of the eu,

i thought they joined in the last lot of entrants with bulgaria and romania and montenegro and macedonia

i should imagine norwich have looked into that before bringing him here .

well you would like to think so or it would be a wasted effort looking at him ..

According to the fountain of football knowledge Football Manager he holds a Spanish passport

[quote user="gsr600"]since when has serbia not been part of the eu, i thought they joined in the last lot of entrants with bulgaria and romania and montenegro and macedonia[/quote]

Serbia isn''t in the EU, they haven''t even applied although the Commission do see them as potential candidates. Out of your list only Bulgaria and Romania joined in 2007

[quote user="Salahuddin"]According to the fountain of football knowledge Football Manager he holds a Spanish passport[/quote]

Sad question but what are his attributes on Football Manager? I know it''s only a game, but they seem to research so accurately into players details that some of the biggest clubs in world football use it for scouting!

He has been playing in Spain since 1999 i think. That makes him eligable for Spanish Citizenship and an EU passport.And yes .... Football Manager is the fountain of all football knowledge [Y]

i found the 2007 version for the xbox a walk in the park .

my god its hard for the pc with a team like norwich best player i got was stephen appiah on a free .

i started the game again and could not get a work permit for him i dont know why?

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[quote user="gsr600"]since when has serbia not been part of the eu, i thought they joined in the last lot of entrants with bulgaria and romania and montenegro and macedonia[/quote]

Serbia isn''t in the EU, they haven''t even applied although the Commission do see them as potential candidates. Out of your list only Bulgaria and Romania joined in 2007

[/quote]Yet they''re allowed in the Eurovision song contest! They even won it!! They hosted it!!! [:''(]

its because he was injured for ages, and therefore hadnt played 75% of ghana''s games in the last 2 years. Same problem i had in the future with a fake ghana player. He''d played 9 of 13, which unfortunately for me meant he only had 69.2%...

Infuriating to say the least.