Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Starting Line Up for Airdrie Confirmed

Rudd, Spillane, Drury, Gill, Dumic, Askou, Tudur Jones, Hoolahan,

Maric, Cureton, Pattison. Subs: Lappin, Stephens, Nelson, McVeigh,

Adeyemi, Martin, Bridges, Steer (GK).

Rudd, Spillane, Drury, Gill, Dumic, Askou, Tudur Jones, Hoolahan,

Maric, Cureton, Pattison. Subs: Lappin, Stephens, Nelson, McVeigh,

Adeyemi, Martin, Bridges, Steer (GK).                           RuddSpillane    Dumic     Askou     DruryPattison   Gill        T-J         Hoolahan            Maric        Curo?????

[quote user="scrimmage"]Rudd, Spillane, Drury, Gill, Dumic, Askou, Tudur Jones, Hoolahan, Maric, Cureton, Pattison. Subs: Lappin, Stephens, Nelson, McVeigh, Adeyemi, Martin, Bridges, Steer (GK).

Rudd

Spillane    Dumic     Askou     Drury

Pattison   Gill        T-J         Hoolahan

Maric        Curo

?????
[/quote]

It''ll be a 3 man midfield with Hoolahan in the hole - looks like they''re having a serious look at Askou and Maric. Another good performance from both today and I say get the contracts on the table!

Hoolahans playing behind the front 2

4,3,1,2 formation

Oh yeah, didn''t think of that. It''s hoolahan''s best position. From what I hear Askou was very commanding v St Johnstone, I think they were Gunn''s own words, and he won everything in the air. Obviously we know about Maric by now and he can score goals, even v an SPL team. I hope we offer them both contracts

-------------------- Rudd ---------------------- Spillane --- Dumic -- Askou --- Drury --------- Pattison -- Gill -- Tudur Jones -------        ----------------- Hoolahan ------------------------------- Maric --- Cureton ------------Subs :Lappin, Stephens, Nelson, McVeigh,

Adeyemi, Martin, Bridges, Steer.-I can see Otsemobor being no better than a bench warmer next season if Spillane impresses this pre season.Lets hope [:D]

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

[quote user="Mushroom"]As Cam said on another post, contracts will be on the table to certain trialists on Monday or Tuesday...[/quote]

Yeah because Cam knows everything.

[/quote]

Seeing as he works in the press, I''d read more into what he says about transfers than others on here. Doesn''t make it gospel I know, but it''s interesting to hear what he has to say on transfers.

[quote user="Mushroom"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

[quote user="Mushroom"]As Cam said on another post, contracts will be on the table to certain trialists on Monday or Tuesday...[/quote]

[/quote]

Seeing as he works in the press, I''d read more into what he says about transfers than others on here. Doesn''t make it gospel I know, but it''s interesting to hear what he has to say on transfers.

[/quote]

I know he works in the press, and I think a lot of the stuff he posts on here can be relevant, informative and often articles none of us would have spotted elsewhere, but I''m fairly certain he knows as much as you and I about who Gunny will be offering contracts to.

[quote user="The Undertaker"][quote user="Mushroom"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know he works in the press, and I think a lot of the stuff he posts on here can be relevant, informative and often articles none of us would have spotted elsewhere, but I''m fairly certain he knows as much as you and I about who Gunny will be offering contracts to.

[/quote]

Agreed, I think it''s obvious the paperwork will be out on the table 2/3 days after getting back from Scotland.

[quote user="Mushroom"][quote user="The Undertaker"][quote user="Mushroom"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agreed, I think it''s obvious the paperwork will be out on the table 2/3 days after getting back from Scotland.

[/quote]

We were telling you what Norwich City press office said on Thursday that whoever you decide to offer a contract to is not likely to be announced before Monday or Tuesday or so they thought - and, no, I have no idea for certain who will be offered a contract but there are certainly strong rumours about Maric.  According to the press office nothing has yet been decided about the Spurs youngsters or about Neilson.  That, too, will be sorted at the weekend they said.

[quote user="The Undertaker"][quote user="Mushroom"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As Cam said himself contracts will be offered next week to triallists who impress, he did not say whch triallists would be offered a contract so in that respect he knows no more than me or you (and did not claim to).

Gunn confirmed he was testing out Rudd and Steer in the tour to see what they''re capable of.

Expect Theo to play in the Wigan and Man Utd XI games

[quote user="Bryan Bryan Gunn "]anybody know why theo hasnt been included in any of the matches ?[/quote]

Theo will play in the other pre-season games, Gunn wanted to have a look at Rudd and Steer first on tour.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Bryan Bryan Gunn "]anybody know why theo hasnt been included in any of the matches ?[/quote]

Theo will play in the other pre-season games, Gunn wanted to have a look at Rudd and Steer first on tour.

[/quote]

Cheers Bryan