Sign in to follow this  
DW

OT - 2nd teams?

Does anyone have a 2nd team?

If so who are they and why?

I dont really suupport them, but this season i think ill have to say that my 2nd tem is Man u, simply because of Owen (+ they got rid of that tw*t Ronaldo)

I have a lot of respect for Man United.

The way Sir Alex Fergie has built that team. Using the youth and playing the game in the right way.

They are great to watch and surely Sir Alex is the greatest British Manager of the modern era.

Hartlepool, my grandfather has always followed them and we have a little banter whenever either Norwich or Hartlepool lose a game :) The clash next season will be interesting!

glasgow rangers my grandmother is from there .

one team i do respect is everton .

i rate david moyes and everton .

they have always been a very good footballing side .

I think the people saying man utd are younge and can''t remember us playing them in 93 cantona stamping on john polstons chest!!! thats the most rediculous challenge ever, not to be seen by a referee!!CHEAT![:@]

No real second team,  but do follow teams that play passing football with pace and movement.

Currently like Barca and Arsenal.

Kings Lynn - Grandad used to watch them every home game till he died.Leyton Orient - When i lived in Clapton for a few years in the late nineties i used to go and watch the occasional home game.Fc Nantes - The French Canaries.

Lowestoft Town - My hometown club

FC St Pauli - The punkest team in football! a great example of  how a football team should be run (along with Barcelona, but they''re too succesful to really inspire passion, i''m a masochist), massive fan involvement in the running of the club which gives a genuine sense of ownership to the their supporters. A pioneering club in terms of anti facist, anti sexist, anti racist campaigning which they were a part of way before any mainstream clubs or football associations were forced to address such issues.

Also they walk on to the pitch to the sound of Hells Bells by AC/DC and the celebrate goals to Song 2 by Blur, much better than the tripe they play at Carrow Road!!!!!

Gorleston and Yarmouth as i live within 3 miles of each of them! I dont understand why people like teams such as Man. U. as it''s not exactly hard to support teams which win everything and are hundreds of miles away.