Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

where is Whaley

[quote user="ob1"]You don''t care - you were just desperate to use that headline...[/quote]

[:D]

i know he has gone to scotland with the rest of them for a chat..

after all the media hype and bid accepted norwich will look silly if he did not sign .

He''s wairing a black and red striped jumper and bobble hat, black rimmed glasses standing behind the fat chap leaning on a windmill on page 13 

They will unveil him on Monday when Gunny can stand next to him while he holds a scarf up...

Reading the stuff on the Preston website, it looks like the talks on terms etc will be after the weekend so would not hold your breath for news before then.

That is unless Wall:E gets upset by the state of Scotland and starts compacting rubbish in which case we might never hear from him again!

Wha lee come or whalee not I have a feeling he will turn us down,he as asked for time to think it over first, We all know what happens when they say that

Given that he''s always lived in the north west and this would be his first move away from home, it is a big decision - the North west and south east are vbery different as someone who has made the transition in  reverse can testify.

What about Stephen Hughes?

Of course we only want players who really want to be here, but it would be a coup to get Hughes playing for us in league 1....

[quote user="Buckethead"][img]http://www.gamesrat.com/images/wheres-waldo-wally1.jpg[/img]I can see him can you?[/quote]He looks an awful lot like Neil Doncaster...

Whaley - from a PNE fan friend of mine...

He is an OK winger fast on a good day, problem is he''s a confidence player, when he''s having a bad game its BAD,also can be lazy and probably one of the main reasons wev''e got rid. He went down the pecking order.

I expect he will be officially revealed after the return from Scotland.

[quote user="singing canary"]i know he has gone to scotland with the rest of them for a chat.. after all the media hype and bid accepted norwich will look silly if he did not sign .[/quote]

Usually when a player asks for time to think over the offer they end up not coming. I can''t imagine that a 24 year old from Preston who is not first choice will get a better football offer, but of course someone may be prepared to pay more than us. If he ends up not coming because of that then we don''t really want him anyway.

Sounds like you''re in a playful mood Pete; could it be because it''s Friday???

Seriously though, do you know for a fact he has/is going to sign?

him and gunn are at advanced "chat" stage..

.... that old chestnut .!!!

gunn would not have said we can still attract decent players if he did not think he would sign for us.

how wrong would gunny look if he did not sign .

If he does not come, then I doubt it will be because he does not want to play for us, he is a North West boy, born in Bolton, played for Bury and Preston.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Buckethead"][img]http://www.gamesrat.com/images/wheres-waldo-wally1.jpg[/img]

I can see him can you?
[/quote]

He looks an awful lot like Neil Doncaster...

[/quote]

Yes, Neil was certainly a Wally.