Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Maric has got to be worth a contract now

had a decent few games for us and has scored twice now too....could do well for us...

I thought we gave up on Strihavka far too easily, if Maric gets used to the british game quickly he could be the player we have missed up front. a Proper goal threat!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

had a decent few games for us and has scored twice now too....could do well for us...

I thought we gave up on Strihavka far too easily, if Maric gets used to the british game quickly he could be the player we have missed up front. a Proper goal threat!

[/quote]

Actually scored 3 times in his 4 trial games and hit the post in the other. not bad considering he hasn''t played that many combined minutes overall.

He scored twice in 3 trial games whilst hitting the post in the other Smile [:)]

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]From what I have seen and heard about him sounds like just the sort of player we need.  Dare I suggest that he reminds me a bit of Dean Ashton.... [/quote]

fat, unfit and always injured then?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]From what I have seen and heard about him sounds like just the sort of player we need.  Dare I suggest that he reminds me a bit of Dean Ashton.... [/quote]

[/quote]

Would be nice if somone offered West Spam 10 million+ for him............ that would certainly help our transfer kitty.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Would be nice if somone offered West Spam 10 million+ for him............ that would certainly help our transfer kitty.

[/quote]

sadly that wont ever happen.. for the reasons i mentioned above! lol!

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Would be nice if somone offered West Spam 10 million+ for him............ that would certainly help our transfer kitty...

[/quote]

...have more money in it, which probably wont be spent on new players.

That''s what i thought when i watched him play,still think he should be signed on as a back up to what ever forward we hopefully sign!!

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Would be nice if somone offered West Spam 10 million+ for him............ that would certainly help our transfer kitty...

[/quote]

[/quote]

sad but true Waz.. id fully expect a new hot dog van to be constructed on the arse end of the city fans and the board apologists to say "we have the best burger van in the world, the food is sublime and has won awards" whilst some no name from Cheltenham sticks his hat trick goal past us because we havent signed a decent defender

I think if we sign Maric he will be our new striker! You know how this club works!

sorry, should have added: So don''t expect another "big" signing in that department

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

sad but true Waz.. id fully expect a new hot dog van to be constructed on the arse end of the city fans and the board apologists to say "we have the best burger van in the world, the food is sublime and has won awards" whilst some no name from Cheltenham sticks his hat trick goal past us because we havent signed a decent defender

[/quote]

LOL. Should have stuck with Mr sweeeeeeets, chocolate...hot drinks?

But I do agree that he should be signed up now, along with the Danish defender as well.