Sign in to follow this  
jacks ncfc

simon whaley set to have medical

simon whaley is the sort of player we need nd i think he could do a gd job in leauge one,he can score goals,hes not affraid to shoot,set them up and has some  skill on the ball,four things which norwch need and he is nt valued high,he is  in the reigon of 300,000 which is still quite a lot for norwich but i  think its worth it

To be honest, I doubt he would have cost that much, they paid that for him when they bought him. I would say the 250k mark.

My PNE mate keeps laughing at us for buying him. Hope not.

can''t really go by what other people say... forest fans were glad to see the back of Clingan and look how that turned out...

[quote user="Lincs CR"]can''t really go by what other people say... forest fans were glad to see the back of Clingan and look how that turned out...[/quote]

Well said. Can''t agree with what people say about their players that are leaving. They are never going to say that you are signing a potential world-class player and that he will be unreplaceable. Even Norwich fans said bad stuff about Lee Croft to Derby fans even though he was our player of the year. Wait for him to sign and then judge him based on his performances for US.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

To be honest, I doubt he would have cost that much, they paid that for him when they bought him. I would say the 250k mark.

My PNE mate keeps laughing at us for buying him. Hope not.

[/quote]

I remember Norwich fans on here laughing at them for signing Chris Brown... who''s laughing now??

When is this medical likely to happen? Is it common for such things to take place on Sundays or more likely tomorrow? Just obviously wondering if we''ll find out if it''s a done deal today.

£150,000 going to £200,000 seems like a good bit of business amusing his wages match Gunn''s average and he isn''t on a championship wage.