Sign in to follow this  
spark65

Russell

If he can not find a Championship club mug enough to sign him can he really pull on a Norwich shirt again I don''t think so.

Why not? He hasn''t actually demanded a transfer or criticised the fans or the management or the board or whatever so as far as I can see, he hasn''t done anything wrong.

We''re hardly in the position where we can refuse to pick available players.

Hope he ends up warming the bench for Barnsley or Scunthorpe the waste of space. I dont want that useless turd to pull on a yellow shirt again. When he realises nobody in the championship rates him he will come crying back to city....and he should be promptly told to F Off!!!

He should never have shaved off his dreads... it was all downhill for him from there.

[quote user="Lambo"]He should never have shaved off his dreads... it was all downhill for him from there.[/quote]Amen to that.

Has any team actually put a bid in for him or has he handed a transfer request in. If there is a bid, does anyone know who from?

[quote user="canaryjock"]Why not? He hasn''t actually demanded a transfer or criticised the fans or the management or the board or whatever so as far as I can see, he hasn''t done anything wrong. We''re hardly in the position where we can refuse to pick available players.[/quote]

I don''t think he''s done anything wrong, it''s more down to the fact that he is shite.

To many red cards for my likeing, and cost us a fare few points because of them, he shouldn''t even be allowed to be the kitman

has he said he wants to leave.or is it media hype as usual. people should get off his back.lets keep him here some of his bookings were poor decisions.

"Lewie McDonald I''m lovin it!"  What''s wrong with you people..
"All russell did wrong last season was... descent for us last season..."

Agreed Lewie - we went into rapid descent into League one even quicker than is rapid lack of committment and ability.

Like others - I will be happy never to see Rusty again - a shadow of what he could have been and showed  less for the cause than most loanee last season and his rapid search for a new club speaks volumes about the poor attitude he displayed on pitch too.  The only timed he showed passion was when perceived a wrong against him by the ref so either got himself booked for dissent or another poor tackle.

Shame he couldnt show the same effort as our opponents midfielders strolled into our penalty box to score yet another goal...

Great at talking a good game in the EEN, terrible at delivering a good game on the pitch. Headless chicken who will not be missed.

IMO Rusty was pretty poor last season, and was indeed sent off stupidly several times - so would not exactly be irreplacable, but I''m still not completely sure quite why that means he should be lambasted by all and sundry. It seems people have to have their scapegoats...