Sign in to follow this  
Rivvo

Blimey, Maric is actually Adrian Coote!!!

[:$] sorry I''ll go away now that I''ve made a tw*t of myself (again!)

[quote user="Rivvo"]Blimey, Hoolahan is actually Adrian Coote!!![/quote]Haven''t seen Norwich play in quite awhile i imagine mate?

Haven''t seen Norwich play football in quite a while, same as the rest of us I''d imagine, I didn''t recognise Hoolahan and was fooled by the article title, silly me I should have double checked what Maric looked like!

[quote user="Rivvo"]Haven''t seen Norwich play football in quite a while, same as the rest of us I''d imagine, I didn''t recognise Hoolahan and was fooled by the article title, silly me I should have double checked what Maric looked like![/quote]Don''t worry Rivvo, there''s some around here who can''t even spell Hoolahan despite it being printed in big black letters on the back of his shirt. [:P]

OK, OK, but leaving aside the question of Adrian Coote is Wes Hoolahan is Goran Maric is Goran Ivanisevic is...As it''s Sunday, one of Coote''s few goals secured a rare win against a real bete noire of a team. Which one? From memory we had not won there in decades. Helpful hints - they don''t play at that stadium any more, and the relevant colour was not so much black as...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]OK, OK, but leaving aside the question of Adrian Coote is Wes Hoolahan is Goran Maric is Goran Ivanisevic is...As it''s Sunday, one of Coote''s few goals secured a rare win against a real bete noire of a team. Which one? From memory we had not won there in decades. Helpful hints - they don''t play at that stadium any more, and the relevant colour was not so much black as...[/quote]That would be Man City lar…

[quote user="Mushroom"]Swansea?[/quote]Not even close. The wrong country for starters!Obviously another hint is needed. Our other goalscorer was Neil Adams, Glenn Roeder''s favourite youth coach.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]OK, OK, but leaving aside the question of Adrian Coote is Wes Hoolahan is Goran Maric is Goran Ivanisevic is...As it''s Sunday, one of Coote''s few goals secured a rare win against a real bete noire of a team. Which one? From memory we had not won there in decades. Helpful hints - they don''t play at that stadium any more, and the relevant colour was not so much black as...[/quote]That would be Man City lar…[/quote]Ah. That it would...

Goran Maric scored the only goal of the game against St Johnstone. This is Maric - I think he looks more like Gary Doherty''s and Darren Huckerby''s love child

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]Goran Maric scored the only goal of the game against St Johnstone. This is Maric - I think he looks more like Gary Doherty''s and Darren Huckerby''s love child[/quote]Haha! Very true, well spotted [Y]

I can remember Coote scoring an own goal aginst Fulham at carrow road in the league cup.. from a corner if i remmeber rightly.. an awful delivery that just needed wellying away out of the box and Coote slid it into his own goal.. the loonk on Andy Marshalls face was classic!

jas :)

[quote user="John"][quote user="refjezhitchin"]Goran Maric scored the only goal of the game against St Johnstone. This is Maric - I think he looks more like Gary Doherty''s and Darren Huckerby''s love child[/quote]

Haha! Very true, well spotted [Y]
[/quote]

Looks like he has a couple of moobs too.