Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Ugh, Getting really nervous now...

Has anyone else got that nervous feeling that we got just before the start of the season. Where much of the excitement turned to nerves?

It''s happening again because up until now, the results haven''t really mattered in that no-one, inculding us, expected us to have many points at this stage.

BUT now the testing out and early experimentation against the big guns is over and the pressure is really on.

If we still struggle to find a win against the supposed lesser teams, i can see this season being a replica of WBA''s first in the prem. Lots of gutsy preformances, precious little to show for it after 9 months.

PLEASE GOD MAKE US WIN!!!!!

Chill out, don''t panic.

Just sat down large class of red in hand, flicked on computer read Mackensie to start although already knew this from Sky but on reading it here hairs raised on back of neck and really good feeling came for tomorrow. Already predicted 2-1 win with Mac to score but I''m now starting to get a goal fest feeling.

Just hope this feeling is correct and not a result of the glass now being empty.

[quote]Has anyone else got that nervous feeling that we got just before the start of the season. Where much of the excitement turned to nerves? It''s happening again because up until now, the results haven''t...[/quote]

I''m a bit nervous too a1canary as this is such an important game for us but I''m also quietly confident that we will win and get our 1st 3 points into the bag.