Sign in to follow this  
Common Sense

A Small Example Of Where Your Money Goes

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

OT but just seen this;

Cluck''s Norwich City F.C. Purist Group.....
BlyBlyBabes. Smudger. The Butler. Shyster. Mello Yello. Mr Carrow.
(Membership by invitation only. No sheep or Yanks allowed).

Are you 12 years old?

[/quote]

Are you a retired nocturnal cantankerous old chump, aged 65?   Get back to the Broth of the Barclay...''ROFLCOPTER''.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

OT but just seen this;

Are you 12 years old?

[/quote]

Are you a retired nocturnal cantankerous old chump, aged 65?   Get back to the Broth of the Barclay...''ROFLCOPTER''.

[/quote]

Whats poor old Smudger done to deserve this?

I feel homoured to be a founder member of  GUN BOYS!  (Give Us Norwich Back Or You Suffer)[:D]

OT but just seen this;

Are you sexist or what? C''mon, own up, let''s be having you

[/quote]

Yes, Delia dear.

No women allowed who''ve ever put on an Ipswich scarf.

OTBC

This is how others see us, according to a grouhdhopper on TK forum.....................................................Norwich''s travelling entourage has to be seen to be believed; manager, coaches, goalkeeping coaches, physios, masseurs, sports scientists, club media reps, video camermen etc. No Delia, however, although one former Norwich legend was amongst the ''crowd'', unnoticed by the current generation of City fans ( Kevin Drinkell )

[quote user="pat51"]This is how others see us, according to a grouhdhopper on TK forum.....................................................Norwich''s travelling entourage has to be seen to be believed; manager, coaches, goalkeeping coaches, physios, masseurs, sports scientists, club media reps, video camermen etc. No Delia, however, although one former Norwich legend was amongst the ''crowd'', unnoticed by the current generation of City fans ( Kevin Drinkell )[/quote]

pat. What is TK forum, please?

OTBC

OT but just seen this;

Are you 12 years old?

[/quote]

I''m sure someone will be starting a bra wearing wet your nappy happy clappy wrist all flappy nancy boy group soon which you can join......

I don''t make the rules I''m afraid.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

OT but just seen this;

Are you 12 years old?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whats poor old Smudger done to deserve this?

I feel homoured to be a founder member of  GUN BOYS!  (Give Us Norwich Back Or You Suffer)[:D]

[/quote]

We are the "CHOSEN ONES" Butler. Smudger is our hitman........

We will get our club back.... or Delia gets wedgied live on air... (possibly crane assisted).

TK forum is the groundhoppers forum which bears the name of the late Tony Kempster , the Non League statisician.....http://www.nlpl.co.uk/forum ..I guess the unusual venue for the match attracted some grondhoppers to go...the report is in the ''where did you go ?'' section for the 16th .

I returned from Scotland tour last night - 5 of us stayed where the team stayed - The David Russell Apartments - another group of 5 were also staying

They squad arrived Sunday night at around 10:30pm & moved Friday morning to a hotel closer to Airdrie - we arrived the Sunday afternoon & left Saturday morning

We paid room only £665 for 7 nights in a 5 bedroom apartment (student accomodation)which is a very miserly £19 per night per person - I would think NCFC got discount for party booking

The team ate at the communal canteen along with any residents who wanted too (many did) - the menu was very reasonable priced.

They trained twice a day & we saw at least 3 sessions (we were out & about other times) - they all worked very hard.

Not once did we see players out late in evening or using the bar at the apartment complex

They were ALL a credit to NCFC

Numbers? All who played (you can count them) + Korey,The new keeper & Luke who were injured + Gunn,Butts,Chippy,Crichton,Manny the kit,Doctor + 4 pyhsio/fitness people

[quote user="MrFruit"]

I returned from Scotland tour last night - 5 of us stayed where the team stayed - The David Russell Apartments - another group of 5 were also staying

They squad arrived Sunday night at around 10:30pm & moved Friday morning to a hotel closer to Airdrie - we arrived the Sunday afternoon & left Saturday morning

We paid room only £665 for 7 nights in a 5 bedroom apartment (student accomodation)which is a very miserly £19 per night per person - I would think NCFC got discount for party booking

The team ate at the communal canteen along with any residents who wanted too (many did) - the menu was very reasonable priced.

They trained twice a day & we saw at least 3 sessions (we were out & about other times) - they all worked very hard.

Not once did we see players out late in evening or using the bar at the apartment complex

Numbers? All who played (you can count them) + Korey,The new keeper & Luke who were injured + Gunn,Butts,Chippy,Crichton,Manny the kit,Doctor + 4 pyhsio/fitness people

[/quote]No, Mr Fruit, I''m sorry, this can''t be right. Just because you were there and KNOW what the cost is you can''t expect to destroy a perfectly good anti club story. After, all, someone saw the PAPERWORK....Anyway, £19 a night is a bit steep. If we''d stayed behind in Norwich and put the triallists up at Dunston Hall it would have been much cheaper than that.....oh, wait a minute....

(Yes, I know we wouldn''t have been paying accommodation for (the few!) players who have already got houses in Norwich but why let the facts get in the way of a good argument?

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"][quote user="MrFruit"]

[/quote]

No, Mr Fruit, I''m sorry, this can''t be right. Just because you were there and KNOW what the cost is you can''t expect to destroy a perfectly good anti club story. After, all, someone saw the PAPERWORK....

Anyway, £19 a night is a bit steep. If we''d stayed behind in Norwich and put the triallists up at Dunston Hall it would have been much cheaper than that.....oh, wait a minute....

(Yes, I know we wouldn''t have been paying accommodation for (the few!) players who have already got houses in Norwich but why let the facts get in the way of a good argument?
[/quote]

Totally agreed, has this been ran past cluck and the pueriles and then triple checked by the GOFPA?