Sign in to follow this  
NCFCRulz

Season Tickets...

I read somewhere on the Offy site that they were due to arrive sometime this week just gone.

My postman has brought me many glorious, exciting things, but I have yet to see the Season Ticket.

Anyone shed any light on this?

Spoke with ticket office Thursday and Friday.......Thursday said would arrive Friday......Friday said would arrive Saturday.....and it didn''t........but they did suggest I give it a week and if it hasn''t arrived by then to ring in.

Yet my daughter''s arrived over 10 days ago and they both have to come to the same postal address!!!!

[quote user="Jonny O - disgrace in yellow"]my 2 children have recieved theirs. I have not yet gone mione. Hopefully next week.[/quote]

Same here. We got two bundles of stuff for the girls, including a soccer pm hat for each of them which they were both very impressed with.

[quote user="RobFoyster"]

I read somewhere on the Offy site that they were due to arrive sometime this week just gone.

My postman has brought me many glorious, exciting things, but I have yet to see the Season Ticket.

Anyone shed any light on this?

[/quote]

Should have arrived by friday, but were sent 2nd class thursday afternoon.

more importantly - no rebate cash as yet. by the way Arthur, no postal strike in Norwich area, only London and one or two places in Essex. So unless the season tickets are coming from London there shouldn''t have been any delay.

Not got mine yet, if I don''t have mine by the middle of next week I''ll give them a call. To be fair, I don''t care when they come as long as it''s before August 8th.

not got mine yet either... not sure i want something that says "footbal league 1" in the wallet :(

jas :)

It seems as though Kid''s and U21''s tickets have already arrived. All 4 of my Nephews received their''s last week, 3 kids and 1 U21. I am still yet to receive mine!