Sign in to follow this  
DW

Cork City 2 - 0 Scum

Nice to see the scums pre-season get of to a good start.

Was a fairly strong side they put out as well.

Great result....but don''t you mean "Roy Keane''s scum"? - for as long as he is their ''manager'', that is how they''ll be referred to by the media.

looks like Ipswich are certain relegation candidates for next season then

Cork are halfway through their season, of course they''re going to be fitter than a team 1/3 or so through their pre season. Cork are also in the Irish equivilant of administration and no matter what Keane or anyone says, this game was played to get people into the stadium, make them a load of money and hopefully give them hope/bring them back for more. This is his hometown club and he wants them to stay alive.Not that i''m making excuses [;)]

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]This is at least the second they have lost in Ireland. How sad.[/quote]

Sorry to spoil the party but I''m sure that ''Roy Keane''s Scum'' beat Waterford by a couple of goals - however Waterford are probably about the same standard as Dartford and look what we did to them!

OTBC

Sorry about that - somehow the colour of that posting went sadly amiss - where''s the edit button?????

Should read

''Sorry to spoil the party but I''m sure that ''Roy Keane''s Scum'' beat Waterford by a couple of goals - however Waterford are probably about the same standard as Dartford and look what we did to them!''