Sign in to follow this  
CiderkiddCanary

Carling Cup game against Yeovil Town

As a Yeovil support stuck here in Norfolk, it gave me a slight smile to see Norwich relegated - no offence meant of course, and and even bigger one to see that we are playing you in the Carling cup aswell!However, I have a few questions;1) Is there any sort of club coach journey down to the game, like there was last season to league matches?2) If so, how much does it cost do you know, and does the ticket come with it or do you purchase it seperately?3) Does anyone know when the tickets go on general sale?4) Does anyone know if there will be a club coach trip down to the game for the LEAGUE match, on 12th December?Sorry for all the questions, it''s just I''ve never used the club coach option before!Many thanks [:)]

[quote user="Ciderkidd"]As a Yeovil support stuck here in Norfolk, it gave me a slight smile to see Norwich relegated - no offence meant of course, and and even bigger one to see that we are playing you in the Carling cup aswell!
However, I have a few questions;

1) Is there any sort of club coach journey down to the game, like there was last season to league matches?
2) If so, how much does it cost do you know, and does the ticket come with it or do you purchase it seperately?
3) Does anyone know when the tickets go on general sale?
4) Does anyone know if there will be a club coach trip down to the game for the LEAGUE match, on 12th December?

Sorry for all the questions, it''s just I''ve never used the club coach option before!
Many thanks [:)]
[/quote]

note: if you are yeovil fan travelling on club Canary expect abuse from "ard" 15 year olds who wet themselves when you tell them to shut it...

also, be aware that you will be housed with the Norwich fans.. depending on the result it might be wise not to cheer.....

jas :)

Thanks Norwich74, I presume I just keep an eye on the club shop in the Mall and the website?And haha Jas thanks, I knew that would be the case dont worry, I''ll bring some girls to distract them with [;)] And yeah, that was why I was wondering whether you can buy the tickets seperately.Thanks [:D]