Sign in to follow this  
Cambridge Canary :)

Who do you think the top six will be?

[quote user="Cambridge Canary"]

I think Charlton will win the divison Norwich second place Play offs Leeds, Mk dons, Millwall, and maybe Southampton.

[/quote]BrightonLeedsLeyton OrientCharltonHartlepoolSouthend

CC, do you really think all three relegated teams will finish be in the top 6 come the end of the season?

I feel it is much more likely one of either us or Charlton will finish in the top 6, maybe both at the most.

1 Leeds
2 Norwich

3 Charlton
4 Huddersfield
5 Bryan Gunn
6 Millwall

If it doesnt finish this way, I swear on the life of my cat that I will eat a large cushion*.

*The writer cannot be held to the obligation set down in this post as he does not have a cat

I agree with Branston, those teams but not sure of positions. Norwich to finish in top 2 though :D

Hmmmmm, Not Too Sure About Charlton. I Don''t See Them Going Back Up! Norwich As Champions Obviously [;)] Followed By Leeds. Millwall To Win Play-Offs.

I think Leeds will be tough this year especially if they sell Delph for 6 million.

Grayson is a pretty shrewd manager.

Even if they only give him 4 million of the fee to spend, that buys a LOT of quality at  LG 1 level.

I think as per normal for LG 1 all the teams with any kind of money/gates will be in the top 10.

If the rumors are true of admin trouble at Charlton we should really push the boat out this year if Charlton get docked 10 points.

We won''t have a better chance at promotion.

Fryatt proved last year that you can be pretty poor at the champs level (13 goals in 88 games) and look like a world beater in LG 1 (31 goals in 50 games) 

Not sure of the exact positions, but Leeds, Huddersfield, Brighton, MK Dons, us, Charlton and Southampton will be in the mix

Why does everybody think Leeds will do so well? They didnt even get close to automatic promotion last season and i dont think theyve majorly improved the team this season.