Sign in to follow this  
DW

Here's what should happen to with the rebate money.....

Right...we need a striker, Leroy Lita (as everyone knows) is looking for a club (thats going to offer him a high wage) so the idea is...

Lita should be offered a 3 year contract with the rebate money being used as his wages. 700,000 / 36months = about £20,000 a week. Now i imagin that is about what he was on at reading, so therefore...Lita''s happy, the clubs happy, and most of all the fans are happy!!! just think if it this way...£700,000 for Lita would be a steal!!!

All we will need to do is get rid of clingan and Russell and we should still have about £1m left to go towards new players (Maric, Askou, Whaley, ect) and other wages!!! :D

Everyones happy!!!

(im living in dream world arnt i? :( )

Thoughts? lol

Title should read: Here''s what should happen to the rebate money...

wheres the edit button!!!

Im not stupid, i know this will never happen, im just curious what the other posters would think about it. :)

[quote user="MXboy"]Right...we need a striker, Leroy Lita (as everyone knows) is looking for a club (thats going to offer him a high wage) so the idea is... Lita should be offered a 3 year contract with the rebate money being used as his wages. 700,000 / 36months = about £20,000 a week. Now i imagin that is about what he was on at reading, so therefore...Lita''s happy, the clubs happy, and most of all the fans are happy!!! just think if it this way...£700,000 for Lita would be a steal!!! All we will need to do is get rid of clingan and Russell and we should still have about £1m left to go towards new players (Maric, Askou, Whaley, ect) and other wages!!! :D Everyones happy!!! (im living in dream world arnt i? :( ) Thoughts? lol[/quote]

Yes you are. He rejected an offer from a Prem club (Wolves I think) so would he come here? NO!!!!

[quote user="MXboy"]700,000 / 36months = about £20,000 a week. 

Thoughts? lol[/quote]

Try £19400 per Month - or just under £5k per week.   Think he will come here for that?  Even Stephen Hughes wanted more.

Might stand a chance if you offered him the £700k over one year only - which still only gets you to £13k pw

woops, sorry everyone...bad bit of maths there :( iv made myself look like a right t*wat now, been a long day

it would work out to about £5k week, which wouldnt be enough by a long shot :(

sorry again

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]...give it to Canary Catering.[/quote]Look you!!!!I''m trying very hard to work up some enthusiasm for the coming campaign, to build a little support from myself for the management and leadership at our club. I''m trying not to post negatively or cynically and was almost truly really believing that I am going to be pleasantly surprised with who we bring in this summer before the window shuts. I''ve ignored the fact that until a couple of weeks back anything football related from north of the border was absolute pants and am half beliving that the Fife/Perthshire teams are at least Prem quality and beating them bodes well for us next season. I honestly think WLY will be a good addition to the squad and as I haven''t even heard of most of the others will withold judgement until I see them play. Your comment had the same effect on  myself as a quick double scotch before the AA meeting for the recovering alcoholic because I''ve just remembered exactly why we are where we are and it isn''t because we''ve spunked tens of millions on players or stadiums..

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]...give it to Canary Catering.[/quote]

Look you!!!!

I''m trying very hard to work up some enthusiasm for the coming campaign, to build a little support from myself for the management and leadership at our club. I''m trying not to post negatively or cynically and was almost truly really believing that I am going to be pleasantly surprised with who we bring in this summer before the window shuts. I''ve ignored the fact that until a couple of weeks back anything football related from north of the border was absolute pants and am half beliving that the Fife/Perthshire teams are at least Prem quality and beating them bodes well for us next season. I honestly think WLY will be a good addition to the squad and as I haven''t even heard of most of the others will withold judgement until I see them play.

Your comment had the same effect on  myself as a quick double scotch before the AA meeting for the recovering alcoholic because I''ve just remembered exactly why we are where we are and it isn''t because we''ve spunked tens of millions on players or stadiums..
[/quote]

Sorry, just trying to add a touch of realism. [;)]