Sign in to follow this  
Stocky

Re: Huckerby, 1st January.. Comeback!

[quote user="Larry David"]

Who were the Accountants?

It''s plausible but your story is a bit far fetched..

[/quote]

Somewhere in Downham Market, this honestly just what he said, not claiming i have a source, just don''t really know why he lie to be honest

[quote user="Stocky"][quote user="Larry David"]

Who were the Accountants?

It''s plausible but your story is a bit far fetched..

[/quote] Somewhere in Downham Market, this honestly just what he said, not claiming i have a source, just don''t really know why he lie to be honest[/quote]

he''d lie because he know you are gullible to falll for it hook line and sinker.. either that or he didnt lie and you are just posting for attention.

jas :)

Some accountants in Downham Market (our area), this honestly just what he said, not claiming i have a source, just don''t really know why he lie to be honest.

To be fair mate, i couldn''t give a shit if he signed, either way i''m sleeping tonight.

I''m 27, at work and have a mate who is an accountant. Unfortunately I don''t know whether or not Mr Huckerby will be returning.

Thank you.

I think it funny how you load of nerds tryin be funny, that guys 27, what the hell you doin on this forum... life needed?

I come on here sometimes, the loser stuff you lot come out with, with people saying ''I miss huckerby'' and people crying over stupid stuff.

[quote user="Stocky"]I think it funny how you load of nerds tryin be funny, that guys 27, what the hell you doin on this forum... life needed? I come on here sometimes, the loser stuff you lot come out with, with people saying ''I miss huckerby'' and people crying over stupid stuff.[/quote]

One day, when you''re in the real world of work, you''ll realise that popping on the Pink''Un board from time to time is actually a nice little break from reality... and you still get paid at the same time too!

Stocky

I was actually in your corner there for a minute when you got slated for an honest, harmless posting, but then you come back with childish insults that illustrate your age. (Schoolboy error)

Anyway lets hope Hucks is coming back asap.

Whaheyyy, The Pink''un Website, what else will you need in the world, for all the latest news on whether some old loser will be renewing his season ticket, or whether Kev has made another genius thought of chant about how we don''t care that Bryan Gunn has got no hair!,, some real exciting, spine tingling stories! haha. Get a hobby!

[quote user="Stocky"]Whaheyyy, The Pink''un Website, what else will you need in the world, for all the latest news on whether some old loser will be renewing his season ticket, or whether Kev has made another genius thought of chant about how we don''t care that Bryan Gunn has got no hair!,, some real exciting, spine tingling stories! haha. Get a hobby![/quote]

Sooo.... Youve basically come on here with a half-ars*d story with very little backbone... Get slated for it...then you go and show yr age by making childish remarks..THEN you turn on the city fans that use the forum, most of whom are alot older than you varying from school age to 60/70''s.. Good move!!

well to be fare on stocky the lad has only tryed to relay some info that may or may not be of any substance and has been slated like loads of people before him so he has a right to have a say depending on insults  however it seems there are more users on here who slate every thing than there are intelligent people who want to talk footy which i find BLOODY annoying  now tin hat is on so bring on the the insults and oh yes what shocking puntuation and spelling !!!!

thumb180... Top Bloke.

Oh no, everyone from school age to 70 year old''s are after me.. If they are the same people I see in the Norwich and Peterborough end then I pretty sure I could sit down and handle myself. But if its the bad boys from the Barclay End I better hide...

[quote user="Stocky"]thumb180... Top Bloke. Oh no, everyone from school age to 70 year old''s are after me.. If they are the same people I see in the Norwich and Peterborough end then I pretty sure I could sit down and handle myself. But if its the bad boys from the Barclay End I better hide...[/quote]

Banned

back on topic i do hope we don''t re-sign huckerby, he is to old and well past it, we should bring in a younger player, instead of a over the hill player.

To be honest it makes so much more sense.

Seems to me as he has done his job of getting attention. Oh the joys of the holidays!!