Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

Any news on whaley?

Considering there is already a thread called ''Whaley???'', which was started this afternoon, don''t you think you could have written on there?If anybody had any news on Whaley, which Archant didn''t, don''t you think they would post it without being prompted?Just a thought.

According to my source he was harpooned by some Japanese fishermen whilst visiting Gorleston this afternoon. He was advised not to visit Gorleston but the seafront ice cream place( I personally recomend it)was too much of a draw.Somebody shouted "WHALEY" and the Japs completly misunderstood.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]According to my source he was harpooned by some Japanese fishermen whilst visiting Gorleston this afternoon. He was advised not to visit Gorleston but the seafront ice cream place( I personally recomend it)was too much of a draw.
Somebody shouted "WHALEY" and the Japs completly misunderstood.
[/quote]

For scientific research no doubt.

[quote user="Soldier on"]Dreadfully sorry juan u didn''t see it..still nice need to get all high and mighty[/quote]He did see it, you on the other hand ''missed'' it.

I do hope so.  Only 3 weeks to go until Colchester.

Really would like to get our squad finalised by the end of the month to give them a week together.

I heard it was because he was insisting on playing in a red and white hooped shirt and bobble hat.

[quote user="rjwc22"]I heard it was because he was insisting on playing in a red and white hooped shirt and bobble hat.[/quote]

Well it didn''t tack the japs long to spot him on Gorleston beach. 

[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/caireyhunt/694.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="ncfclad"]the longest medical in history?[/quote]

Apparently he has something stuck in his throat! [;)]

I heard that Whaley was in the middle of having his medical when Crook & Russell started arguing so he also got the ''hump''.

Do they announce when players pass medicals? Only sometimes. People are only clamouring for it this time because Gunn mentioned that it was taking place on Monday.

Why the need for yet another post on this? If you bothered to look, you would have found one or two others which are discussing exactly the same thing!

[quote user="canarytom"]Why the need for yet another post on this? If you bothered to look, you would have found one or two others which are discussing exactly the same thing![/quote]

Errr thats 3 (three)

Sorry, no i`m not the forum police, Just pointing out, before anyone else do. ;)