Sign in to follow this  
N.Ireland Canary

Medical ?

Does anyone know how long a medical takes to complete, also how long it is before a player knows if hey have passed or not.

Surely there should be some news from the club by now with regards to Whaley.

It would be probably left till "Media Thursday" when we will announce whaley, askou and maric

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]It would be probably left till "Media Thursday" when we will announce whaley, askou and maric
[/quote]Isn''t the ''Media Thursday'' just during the season, when they do the pre match press conference.  During the close season, they do it any day.

He''s probably just delaying things to see if he gets a better offer from a better club, like all

players do when they''re linked with us!!!!

Oh well, at least we''ll have McVeigh! (or will we?)

OTBC!

[quote user="yorkcanary"]Does anyone know how long a medical takes to complete, also how long it is before a player knows if hey have passed or not. Surely there should be some news from the club by now with regards to Whaley.[/quote]

well i imagine a medical includes blood tests, full MRI scans, fitness and cardio work, xrays - so i imagine it takes the best part of a day to complete.

[quote user="Beatle"]

He''s probably just delaying things to see if he gets a better offer from a better club, like all

players do when they''re linked with us!!!!

Oh well, at least we''ll have McVeigh! (or will we?)

OTBC!

[/quote]

McSmall has been linked with us, be is now on his way to Man City [:P]

Well the PNE fans are offering to Drive Whaley here themselves, I just hope he''s better they they say he is.Arrogant and lazy seems to be the favoured description.

Yes but fast and able to beat his man I seem to remember....[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Well the PNE fans are offering to Drive Whaley here themselves, I just hope he''s better they they say he is.Arrogant and lazy seems to be the favoured description.[/quote]