Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Ins & Outs Remade

Just thought i''d draw up a list of ins and outs for those that don''t know who has gone and who has come in:Outs:Alan Gow - LoanAlan Lee - LoanAdrian Leijer - LoanDave Mooney - LoanRyan Bertrand - LoanJason Shackell - LoanDave Carney - LoanCarl CortDavid MarshallLee CroftPossibly out soon:ClinganRussellIns:Michael NelsonOwain Tudor-JonesTheoklitosMatt GillSimon Whaley - TBCChris Martin - LoanMichael SpillanePossible Ins:Paul McVeighMaricAskouBridgesHuckerby - NovemberAlan LeeScott NielsonAdomah

You didn''t put loan next to Spillane but you did Martin, so it doesn''t make sense.Time to make it again sorry

[quote user="ob1"]We''re getting Chris Martin in on loan!? Could''ve sworn we already owned him...[/quote]Time for another remake methinks.....

[quote user="LMILI"]Just thought i''d draw up a list of ins and outs for those that don''t know who has gone and who has come in:
[/quote]

You mean like you?

[quote user="Dogger in Div 1"]................and Eagle!![/quote]Just what i was thinking.As well as that, theres a lack of consistency with the names (i.e. last names, and full names), then again i must admit i''m nit picking at this point (.... still relevant though).

Mistakes aside, that''s still 12 out!!!! 14 if you count Clinkers & Rusty.Puts in perspective how many new bodies we need!