Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

2 weeks and a little concerned!!!!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]To me  a squad of 18 is not enough, especially with the players we have?? is Gunn really going to sign 4 or 5 players before we start!!!
[/quote]

Yeah, probably.

Lost count of the amount of trialists... money to come from clingan and russell... simple answer... yes

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]To me  a squad of 18 is not enough, especially with the players we have?? is Gunn really going to sign 4 or 5 players before we start!!!
[/quote]if he doesnt we are in trouble

I think he''ll get at least 2 of the trialists in,whaley has virtually signed already.It says maybe a target man or a midfielder to join in next few days in todays evening news.which says to me he has someone else or maybe 2 more players lined up. Then i think we will be getting a couple of season long loans in. Am hopeing at least another  5 more signings before the start of the season .I have a feeling there will be more than that by the time the transfer winow closes.

[quote user="singing canary"]and no money spent yet ...[/quote]

Oh really? I suggest that you go and read some of the reports again...

I think we needSimon Whaley (New RM)Jens Berthel Askou (New CB)Goran Maric (New ST)Paul McVeigh (New RM)Plus..New RBNew LBNew STAnd maybe..New CMSo I think we need 7 signings, maybe 8. Big task.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I think we needSimon Whaley (New RM)Jens Berthel Askou (New CB)Goran Maric (New ST)Paul McVeigh (New RM)Plus..New RBNew LBNew STAnd maybe..New CMSo I think we need 7 signings, maybe 8. Big task.[/quote]

and with 2 weeks...left,im thinking!!! urmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! bother!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I expect Whaley, Maric, Mcveigh and Askou to be signed plus A.N. Other[/quote]spot on my feelings also, with A.N Other being a big forward hopefully

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I think we need

Simon Whaley (New RM)
Jens Berthel Askou (New CB)
Goran Maric (New ST)
Paul McVeigh (New RM)

Plus..

New RB
New LB
New ST

And maybe..

New CM

So I think we need 7 signings, maybe 8. Big task.
[/quote]

In the past Paul McVeigh has shown his dislike of playing on the right hand side of midfield. We already have enough players for left midfield, so I hope we dont sign him and concentrate the wages etc. on players we do need.

[/quote]

With all of the sicknotes housed in the stable you''ll be seeing a steady influx of loanies joining the payroll again very soon......

Mark my words......

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

With all of the sicknotes housed in the stable you''ll be seeing a steady influx of loanies joining the payroll again very soon......

Mark my words......

[/quote]

Can we do that Pete? Can we mark Clucks words?

[quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Mark my words......

[/quote]

[/quote]

Like teacher used to do with a red pen...

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Mark my words......

[/quote]

[img]http://actingschmacting.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/broken-record.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

I have no idea where you are getting 18 from?????????

We have far more players signed as pros than that.....

Goalkeeper..... Theoklitos, Rudd and Steer

Centre backs....Doherty , Stefanovic, Nelson, Stephens

Right back... Otsemobor, Spillane and Dumic

Left back     Drury, Habergham, Lappin

Cen Midfield..... OTJ, Gill, Adeyemi

Left Midfield  Hoolahan, Pattison

Right Midfield   McVeigh, Corey Smith

Strikers  Martin, Cureton, McDonald, Daley, Renton, Kelly

If we include Whaley, Maric and Askou that would make............. 29 professional players so far.

I cant see us starting the season with any less than 32 players (you need 18 on match day alone)

I think we will end up with by far our BIGGEST squad in recent years, especially in terms of permanent players.

Plus there are 3 weeks remaining, not 2.  Plenty of time to get a few more bodies in.

Having said that would like to see them in by the end of this month so that the team has at least a week to gel before rocking up against Colchester.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Mark my words......

[/quote]

[/quote]

Like everything else I say on here... it leaves an indelible mark on the sub conscious mind of the led.

Pete now does everything I say... because he knows it''s the right thing to do......

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]To me  a squad of 18 is not enough, especially with the players we have?? is Gunn really going to sign 4 or 5 players before we start!!![/quote]

If we include Whaley, Maric and Askou that would make............. 29 professional players so far.

I cant see us starting the season with any less than 32 players (you need 18 on match day alone)

I think we will end up with by far our BIGGEST squad in recent years, especially in terms of permanent players.

[/quote]

lol....even you are a muppet!!! go look on the official site!!! first team squad!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol....even you are a muppet!!!
go look on the official site!!! first team squad!
[/quote]

You mean here............... http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10355,00.html

LOL......... try using the scroll bar......................it goes past 18.................all the way to 30..........

The fact that you think we have only 18 full time pros at the club is mind blowing..........

Did you not even think to add up the players I posted above?

Do you even know who plays for Norwich?

/END OF STUPID THREAD

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Mark my words......

[/quote]

Do you also think we have only 18 pros on the books?

This is the level of the "purists"............ mindless drivel unrelated to the truth.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]To me  a squad of 18 is not enough, especially with the players we have?? is Gunn really going to sign 4 or 5 players before we start!!![/quote]

[/quote]

lol....even you are a muppet!!! go look on the official site!!! first team squad![/quote]

You mean here............... http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10355,00.html

LOL......... try using the scroll bar......................it goes past 18.................all the way to 30..........

The fact that you think we have only 18 full time pros at the club is mind blowing..........

/END OF STUPID THREAD

[/quote]

lol.....i guess scrolling down would have been a good idea!!! ill hold my hand up!! smack me up

[quote user="TheCardinal"]Two strikers, a left back and a right winger for me and we''re good to go.
[/quote]

Agree......... but I actually think we will get in more players than this..............

What concerns me is that there has been zero talk of us being linked with any kind of left back.........

Either in trialists or in transfer talk............

Either we have overlooked this or.............. we have a permenet player or season long loan lined up to cover Drury and Lappin.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol....even you are a muppet!!!
go look on the official site!!! first team squad!
[/quote]

/END OF STUPID THREAD

[/quote]

lol.....i guess scrolling down would have been a good idea!!! ill hold my hand up!! smack me up
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/dreamer_bj21/vanpersiemissbolton0vz9gu.gif[/IMG]