Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Bless little Lincoln City's hearts.....

They actually believe bridges would turn us down in favour of joining them.....bless

http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=162280

Seems odd to me that he would turn down Carlisle only to sign for Lincoln. The only reasonable explanation I can think of is that he would be on the bench at Carlisle, which makes me even more convinced he''s not the answer.

I''d rather have maric + a n other.

Oh I don''t want him here either but just made me chuckle when I saw that story implying he has had his head turned by Lincoln and is set to turn us down.They are welcome to him and are foolish if they believe a man who has scored no more then 30 goals in the last 10 years is going to be a huge hit.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]I''d be very surprised (and a little disappointed) if we signed him - didn''t really seem to stand out on the tour but maybe I''m wrong.[/quote]Totally, for being a similar player to Maric, Maric clearly outshone. I don''t really want Bridges here, Lincoln are welcome to him.

I think Gunn made his decision about Bridges prior to the last Scotland game. He was only given 20 or so minutes. Hardly the sort of time you give to someone you''re seriously considering is it?

" The ex Leeds and Sunderland slayer" ? Didn''t realise he was a mass murderer as well as a total sicknote[:D]

[quote user="Jumpers for Goalposts"]Nothing wrong with having a dream.

If you don''t have a dream, how are you going to have a dream come true?[/quote]Very erm....... Sensible.

I think it would be better to say that Vital Lincoln got excited because fans say he was seen at last night''s friendly.  Like this site it is fan based and as we all know fans can get quite excitable can''t they?

Bridges will only come to Lincoln as a last resort if he can''t find anywhere else.

"They actually believe bridges would turn us down in favour of joining them.....bless http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a"

Not sure why you think this is funny. After all, we''re just little old Norwich............... aren''t we ?

Looks like Pearson wants him at Leicester now..

Wouldn''t please Lincoln fans as they are already miffed at us ''robbing'' N''guessan off them and taking the fee to tribunal.

Uninspiring signing if true, even though i rate the lad, and the last player we signed that norwich rejected after a trial did ok/ is doing ok (bruno berner) so lets go with it.