Sign in to follow this  
Old Boy

Scott Parker - yes please!!!

Mourinho is rumoured to have told Scotty he can leave Chelsea. This is the guy we need...

(Yes I know we can''t afford the fee, the wages, didadidadida)

Ignoring the parker rumour (on loan maybe) but one the subject of rumours I hear that we are likely to let Svensson go on loan for a couple month, deal to be done before the baggies game.

Anyone else heard more on this?  I would have thought that with Leon and Hux playing wel today and Doc on the bench and Jarvis in reserve it does make some sense.

And while we are at it why not put Gallagher out on loan?  Its pointless having a 3rd keepers wages fully on our books and competive footie is better than reserves and we can always have a recall clause in case god forbid greeno gets injured.

Any other views

OTBC

We can''t afford to buy him now, but maybe on loan until the end of the season, then with our Premiership payment we could afford to buy him.  I think he enjoyed his time at Carrow Road and maybe a move back might kick start his England career again.  I know get real, but there again we can all dream.

The way to look at it is this: who believed we could get Hucks on loan before it happened? You just never know...