Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

A 2010-11 scenario. What would happen if.......?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

1. Ipswich have been promoted to the Premiership under Roy Keane and his backers with, perhaps, Ched Evans starring, and

2. Norwich have started to take root in the Third Division with no signs of significant investment.

?

Go  on, have a go. No catches.

OTBC

[/quote]

You wish binboybabes!

[/quote]

Not at all nigel, it just goes to reinforce, in graphic relief, what an excellent job Bowkett, McNally and Lambert/Culverhouse have done so far under the benign leadership of majority owners who came to their senses at the eleventh hour.

Don''t you agree?

Good bump.

OTBC

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

1. Ipswich have been promoted to the Premiership under Roy Keane and his backers with, perhaps, Ched Evans starring, and

2. Norwich have started to take root in the Third Division with no signs of significant investment.

?

Go  on, have a go. No catches.

OTBC

[/quote]Oh, I know, I know.Ipswich start the season relatively well but questions are asked re: "Is Ched Evans cut out for the Premiership?"  Lots of threads are started about  when Roy Keane will leave Ipswich, and which club he will join - Aston Villa is the most common response.  After a decent cup run ends in a disappointing home defeat to Championship opposition, a few fans question whether the club has sold its soul to the Premier League and why Ipswich Town are satisfied with trying to finish mid-table every season without having a go at a cup run, but this is swiftly countered by the fans who feel anything higher than 17th is a bonus.  An Ipswich fan starts a "relegation mini league" thread but packs it in during January.  Some knobber from a bungalow in Great Yarmouth who claims to be an Ipswich fan despite living in Norfolk starts numerous threads claiming they are not signing Jonny Howson, and administration was "very close" in 2009 without defining what "very close" means.  Meanwhile, the ITISA old guard remain at loggerheads and some tedious Open University accountants claim to have seen Paul Jewell''s contract.  Marcus Evans is spotted in Primark.  "Raise funds for the binners" pulls in £1,200 after I donate 20 tons of scrap metal.[/quote]LOL!Around January, the Evening News 24 unceremoniously removes the Ipswich Relegation Clock...

No I don''t agree. In fact I agree with very little, if anything, that you post. I could bump one of these a day for a week where you use that lot down the road as a stick to beat our great club. And you have never been proved right. In fact if you had hounded the owners out then god alone knows where we would be now. ipswich and Robert Chase have always been what you held up. So why don''t you enjoy those two now? They''re just as easy to google as Bowkett andf McNally.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

No I don''t agree. In fact I agree with very little, if anything, that you post. I could bump one of these a day for a week where you use that lot down the road as a stick to beat our great club. And you have never been proved right. In fact if you had hounded the owners out then god alone knows where we would be now. ipswich and Robert Chase have always been what you held up. So why don''t you enjoy those two now? They''re just as easy to google as Bowkett andf McNally.

[/quote]

Bumped for binboybabes....

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]What would happen if.......?

?

Go on, have a go. No catches.[/quote]

What actually DID happen was.......

Norwich were promoted to the Premiership with no signs of significant investment.......

Ipswich took root in the Championship under Roy Keane, Paul Jewell and their backers.......

I think we all ready for your next question now Bly. [:D]

One love and all that. [<:o)]

I would pass comment but all it will encourage is his Plod and Inner Circle remnants routine being wheeled out yet again.

All this post proves is how much of a farce blybly babes posts really are

More like boringbollocksbile

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I would pass comment but all it will encourage is his Plod and Inner Circle remnants routine being wheeled out yet again.[/quote]

I see that your fellow inner circle remnants are frantically trying to circle  their wagons around me because I outed your binner obsession again on that thread you posted yesterday.

Your posting history is clear evidence that: you show more interest in Ipswich than Norwich on this forum. Check it.

[C]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I would pass comment but all it will encourage is his Plod and Inner Circle remnants routine being wheeled out yet again.[/quote]

I see that your fellow inner circle remnants are frantically trying to circle  their wagons around me because I outed your binner obsession again on that thread you posted yesterday.

Your posting history is clear evidence that: you show more interest in Ipswich than Norwich on this forum. Check it.

[C]

OTBC

[/quote]

The remnants appear to be in the majority[Y]

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/poll_as_paul_jewell_is_sacked_would_norwich_city_fans_be_happy_to_see_ipswich_town_relegated_1_1667222

[C]

OTBC

[/quote]Your posting history is clear evidence that you should stop posting these nightmare scenarios and wait until something happens and then comment on it. If all you can speculate on is the demise of the football club then maybe there''s something not right about your thought patterns. It would also be a good move for you to admit that you''re a silly scaremonger and promise that you''ll be a bit more pro the club in the future. 

Blys attacks on lapps and tilly kind of show what type of person he is to be honest.

Not to mention these absurd "inner circle" accusations.

I think somebody has been reading up a lot of conspiracy theories in his spare time

or consider the Germans started a land offensive against the British starting on the coast of Dover in 1943, Overpowering British forces and making us under occupation.Or perhaps a scenario would be that Henry Coopers right hook floored Ali for the count rather than him getting up, making Cooper world champion and Ali on the career path to ruin...these, just like the Guff in the OP''s original post never happened..we can all sleep easily in our beds.

[C]

My Binner obsession as you put it revolves around me wanting the Scum relegated hence my humble attempt at humour with a couple of photos Bly.Outing me indeed as some sort of Binner........... oh dear,oh dear,oh dear.

Now maybe you could explain your obsession with the threads YOU started concerning Arsenal and Arteta or the flying from Luton airport or the thread YOU started about Liverpool and Rodgers.Thinking about it should you not be better employed bumping your thread about onwards and upwards with Bowkett etc as i see that despite bumping it yourself some 10 hours after starting it yesterday absolutely nobody is the slightest bit interested in it ? [:|]

OTBC

[/quote]