Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

A 2010-11 scenario. What would happen if.......?

1. Ipswich have been promoted to the Premiership under Roy Keane and his backers with, perhaps, Ched Evans starring, and

2. Norwich have started to take root in the Third Division with no signs of significant investment.

?

Go  on, have a go. No catches.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

1. Ipswich have been promoted to the Premiership under Roy Keane and his backers with, perhaps, Ched Evans starring, and

2. Norwich have started to take root in the Third Division with no signs of significant investment.

?

OTBC

[/quote]

Well, at a rough analysis I would say that Ipswich were in the Premier League and you were in the Third Division.

I think, like me, you are an Old Bird so here is one for you:

The first time I ever saw Norwich City was in the Third Division (South) in which you languished for the best part of the 50''s I think, once finishing bottom and having to be re-elected to the Football League (no 4th/relegation then) by the chaps in blazers at the annual meeting and duly were.

What I want to know is who ***** up then?  Name names.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

?

OTBC

[/quote]

Well, at a rough analysis I would say that Ipswich were in the Premier League and you were in the Third Division.

The first time I ever saw Norwich City was in the Third Division (South) in which you languished for the best part of the 50''s I think, once finishing bottom and having to be re-elected to the Football League (no 4th/relegation then) by the chaps in blazers at the annual meeting and duly were.

[/quote]

Just to be crystal clear ***** up or ****** up?

OTBC

?

OTBC

[/quote]I have never read one of your posts and though interesting, or clever or what a nice guy. You have got to be the most inane and depressingly boring poster on this entire forum. You make Wiz look like a breath of fresh air. We get that your not happy with things at the moment you don''t have to continue to post un-insightful garbage to prove it.I''ve always thought there was room on here for all views and all type but your particular brand of drivel is without doubt the most self obsessed attention seek pap I''ve ever read.Give it a rest mate you never know you might find life better.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

?

OTBC

[:P]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just to be crystal clear ***** up or ****** up?

OTBC

[/quote]

Either way, name the names who kept you in the Third Division (South) for most of the Fifties.  Who were the useless squad who took you to bottom of that league - was it their fault or a poor manager?  Or the decisions of the Board?

I think we should be told.[:P]

There was not the internet then, of course, but I am sure you will all remember who to blame for those seasons in Third Division (South).

?

OTBC

[/quote]

You and the pueriles would have an uber-wankfest?

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

?

OTBC

[/quote]I have never read one of your posts and though interesting, or clever or what a nice guy. You have got to be the most inane and depressingly boring poster on this entire forum.

You make Wiz look like a breath of fresh air.

We get that your not happy with things at the moment you don''t have to continue to post un-insightful garbage to prove it.

I''ve always thought there was room on here for all views and all type but your particular brand of drivel is without doubt the most self obsessed attention seek pap I''ve ever read.

Give it a rest mate you never know you might find life better.
[/quote]

You just got owned Girlfriend *Ricki Lake style finger click*

?

OTBC

[/quote]

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3349/3197652246_d17f090671.jpg[/img]

@ Hardhouse44 - not only do you have good taste in music, but you''ve a return of serve that rivals Andy Murray... :)

?

OTBC

[/quote]I have never read one of your posts and though interesting, or clever or what a nice guy. You have got to be the most inane and depressingly boring poster on this entire forum.

You make Wiz look like a breath of fresh air.

We get that your not happy with things at the moment you don''t have to continue to post un-insightful garbage to prove it.

I''ve always thought there was room on here for all views and all type but your particular brand of drivel is without doubt the most self obsessed attention seek pap I''ve ever read.

Give it a rest mate you never know you might find life better.
[/quote]

Magnificent! Well said that man.

Grim scenario, eh?

But very possible.

Especially if Team Gunn doesn''t get the money from the sales of Clingan, Russell and Marshall to get in proven quality.

OTBC

Grim scenario, eh?

But very possible.

Especially if Team Gunn doesn''t get the money from the sales of Clingan, Russell and Marshall to get in proven quality.

OTBC

[/quote]Well done. the mark of a true troll. Reply to your own inane starter but not reply to anyone else. How about we will still be NCFC, some will find some pleasure in supporting us, some will not.

?

OTBC

[/quote]

This is a potential real life scenario... and just look at the ostriches burying their heads in the sand....

It''s similar to the prospect of us dropping down into Division Three for the first time in half a century.... it couldn''t possibly happen if we all look away could it?

What would happen? Well half of these knobs will have moved onto a new club/sport by then.... and maybe the remainder might just be proper fans who will grasp the nettle and set about bringing back the grassroot club this fine City of ours requires going forward.... 

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Grim scenario, eh?

But very possible.

OTBC

[/quote]

Well done. the mark of a true troll. Reply to your own inane starter but not reply to anyone else.

How about we will still be NCFC, some will find some pleasure in supporting us, some will not.

Education doesn''t stop you talking b******s, it just allows you to know when other people are

[/quote]

You were saying about education......................?

OTBC

OTBC

[/quote]He was saying it allows him to spot you talking b*******, quite accurately it seems. Though spotting you talking b******* is like spotting a cockatoo in an aviary.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

He was saying it allows him to spot you talking b*******, quite accurately it seems. Though spotting you talking b******* is like spotting a cockatoo in an aviary.
[/quote]

I doubt if  you would stand out in a crowd though, Alan.

OTBC

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

?

OTBC

[/quote]

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3349/3197652246_d17f090671.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

quality [:P]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

He was saying it allows him to spot you talking b*******, quite accurately it seems. Though spotting you talking b******* is like spotting a cockatoo in an aviary.
[/quote]

I doubt if  you would stand out in a crowd though, Alan.

OTBC

[/quote]

Of course he wouldn''t, he does not talk b******s.

The idea is not too far fetched, and the scenario is a distinct possibility. I don''t think BBB deserves some of the stick he''s got on this thread because the original idea is one that could hit us square in the face in 12 months time.

?

OTBC

[/quote]

You wish binboybabes!

Ched Evans??!!??!! BWaaaaaa..ha ha haaaaaa! he was good about 5 years ago! has he even managed 25 goals since?

• Ipswich consolidate in their first season
  • Keane goes on to win the Premiership and is knighted for his services to football.
  • Keane then wins the European Cup.
  • They put a massive wrecking ball through the Bobby Robson statue erecting one of Keane instead

• Norwich go into adminstration and fold.
  • They re emerge as the second biggest club in Norfolk behind Kings Lynn
  • But have a massive local derby against Norwich United at Plantation Park to look forward to

A crap answer to a frankly crap thread.

?

OTBC

[/quote]Oh, I know, I know.Ipswich start the season relatively well but questions are asked re: "Is Ched Evans cut out for the Premiership?"  Lots of threads are started about  when Roy Keane will leave Ipswich, and which club he will join - Aston Villa is the most common response.  After a decent cup run ends in a disappointing home defeat to Championship opposition, a few fans question whether the club has sold its soul to the Premier League and why Ipswich Town are satisfied with trying to finish mid-table every season without having a go at a cup run, but this is swiftly countered by the fans who feel anything higher than 17th is a bonus.  An Ipswich fan starts a "relegation mini league" thread but packs it in during January.  Some knobber from a bungalow in Great Yarmouth who claims to be an Ipswich fan despite living in Norfolk starts numerous threads claiming they are not signing Jonny Howson, and administration was "very close" in 2009 without defining what "very close" means.  Meanwhile, the ITISA old guard remain at loggerheads and some tedious Open University accountants claim to have seen Paul Jewell''s contract.  Marcus Evans is spotted in Primark.  "Raise funds for the binners" pulls in £1,200 after I donate 20 tons of scrap metal.

[/quote]

I have never read one of your posts and thought interesting, or clever or what a nice guy. You have got to be the most inane and depressingly boring poster on this entire forum. You make Wiz look like a breath of fresh air. We get that your not happy with things at the moment you don''t have to continue to post un-insightful garbage to prove it.I''ve always thought there was room on here for all views and all type but your particular brand of drivel is without doubt the most self obsessed attention seek pap I''ve ever read.Give it a rest mate you never know you might find life better.[/quote]

Unfortunately, he didn''t listen to a word of that.........