Yeah im sure they do get a lot of nutters/time wasters but doesnt take long to send a pre-written reply to the clearly genuine ones if  they are/are not interested.  I would assume most of the board have PA''s or assistants to do this anyway. 

Don''t you think they might have been a bit busy lately, Cat?

Course, I said that in my original reply. I dont expect them to reply instantly, I hope they have other priorities, just think that they should reply in time and that a pre-written reply would be ok too.

Delia Smith does not have ''O'' level english if correct spelling and education reallly is an issue.

And on another note I used to run an origami business but couldn''t turn it around and it eventually folded.

So we''re down to marking posts now are we?

Nothing like encouraging those who are amost certainly gifted in other ways to join the conversation eh?.......

Feel pleased with yourselves....pratts.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I used to work for a company that makes statues, but it eventually went bust....[/quote]I used to run a blender company but it went into liquidation...

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

Nothing like encouraging those who are amost certainly gifted in other ways to join the conversation eh?.......

[/quote]Yep. Sure do.

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Yep. Sure do.
[/quote]

May you have a dyslexic child one day and experience at close quarters the trauma ignorant tools like you inflict on them.....

Arse.

Well isn''t this a nasty little thread.  No wonder people are leaving the place!

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]I used to work for a company that makes statues, but it eventually went bust....[/quote]I used to run a blender company but it went into liquidation...[/quote]I had a job as a Human Cannonball, but I got fired....

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]Yep. Sure do.[/quote]

May you have a dyslexic child one day and experience at close quarters the trauma ignorant tools like you inflict on them.....

Arse.

Asre yourself. I thought there was nothing you wouldn''t joke about, you pompous, self aggrandising, self publicising, duplicitous, slug. No offence. 

[/quote]

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]Yep. Sure do.[/quote]

Arse.

[/quote]

Asre yourself. I thought there was nothing you wouldn''t joke about, you pompous, self aggrandising, self publicising, duplicitous, slug. No offence. 

[/quote]I think it''s quite magnanimous of you to only mention his good points.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]I used to work for a company that makes statues, but it eventually went bust....[/quote]I used to run a blender company but it went into liquidation...[/quote]I had a job as a Human Cannonball, but I got fired....[/quote]That reminds me of Clement Freud quoting, in his immaculate deadpan manner, an obituary for a deceased Human Cannonball. Never again, he said, would we find a man of his calibre.

Sorry LQ and others of similar opinion but if you run your business with the same philosophy and attitude to the approach that MIB made, then I am amazed.

It''s like not replying to letters from people enquiring into vacancies within your company.

As for the ''too busy'' angle, that''s classic!

Courtesy is the basis in a civil society and a successful business.

As I said earlier, I could relate stories of the attitude of the club to potential sponsors that is both a disgrace and amateurish in the extreme.

The new Chairman and Chief Executive I am convinced wiil change all this.

Boring as it may be but ''the customer really is king''