No, unlike a previous individual I don''t chase publicity my only interest is the ongoing success of NCFC!   My point is one of respect for the supporters some of whom have alot to offer the club. With the potenial rebates for season tickets improving cash flow and giving headroom there is still no representation on the board. Not even in a non executive capacity. Who therefore is the guardian of that cash injection?

LOL.... not like they''re a bit busy at the momentPlonker

One thing I live by is never be too busy for those that support you and inevitably keep you in your job and pay your salary.

LOL.... not like they''re a bit busy at the moment

Plonker

It''s quite evident that you''re not.....Richard Cranium

[quote user="braintree canary"]my hero![/quote]Is it..... really.... you?

Barry??! [:O]

Thank you for your feedback and particularly on the spelling error.

My point was as a season ticket holder and loyal supporter of the club I expected at very least a ''thanks, but no thanks'' response. 

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="maninblack"]

Four weeks ago I wrote to Mr Foulger offering some advice and help - for free. I have supported and watched the club for 35 years, my business experience includes working for two businesses quoted on the LSE. Currently I am an Executive Board member for a listed PLC, and I believe I could offer some commercial advice including contractual negotiation and development of incremental revenue. I spent five years turning an extreme loss making venture into a profitable business which was subsequntly sold , nb: I am just setting out my position before you get bored!  I am employed full time in my Board position and therefore anything I did would have to be in my own time.

I have not even received the decency of a reply.  I do not want to be a hero, I just wanted to offer my experience, annonimously if necessary but.......................

[/quote]

What kind of wind up are you on?

It''s not only the fact that many of us on here could say we''ve worked for two businesses quoted on the LSE (I''ve worked for four actually); nor that there are some also who could stake a claim at turning around loss making corporations; it''s not even your full time Board position (again, look around for a show of hands...)

But seriously, if you really have done/achieved all those things I''d expect the common decency of being able to spell ''anonymously''! If that''s how well you fared in your approach to MF I''m not entirely surprised you haven''t heard back, if indeed you ever truly wrote in the first place.

Jeez, some people just have to try to spread muck.

Sorry all, I''ve tried to avoid the whole confrontation thing for the last couple of days but this takes the biscuit.

[/quote]

[quote user="maninblack"]

Thank you for your feedback and particularly on the spelling error.

My point was as a season ticket holder and loyal supporter of the club I expected at very least a ''thanks, but no thanks'' response. 

[/quote]

Sorry, but I simply don''t believe you![:|]

I have to agree, small things like this, being polite and courteous are the things that are crucial for a company (in this sense company not club) that depends on the generosity of its fans, and when things are not going well it it so important to keep people on side and not miss opportunities, hopefully something the new board will start doing.  It may be that you will get a reply in time as clearly they are busy and it could just be a stock reply but still it does not take long.  Sure, many people on this board are highly qualified etc but there is nothing wrong with trying to help your club in anyway you can, even if they dont want it it does not hurt to offer and have them say thanks but no thanks.  Fans shouldnt feel ignored by their club not matter how small the matter may be.  I hope they reply in time.

[quote user="braintree canary"]

worked for a fishmongers when i was 17 and helped turn the business round !

[/quote]

Are you a rag or lugworm?

Well if they won''t listen to all you high powered business folk[&][sn][|-)] what chance do the rest of us have[:^)]

[quote user="CatNcfc"]I have to agree, small things like this, being polite and courteous are the things that are crucial for a company (in this sense company not club) that depends on the generosity of its fans, and when things are not going well it it so important to keep people on side and not miss opportunities, hopefully something the new board will start doing.  It may be that you will get a reply in time as clearly they are busy and it could just be a stock reply but still it does not take long.  Sure, many people on this board are highly qualified etc but there is nothing wrong with trying to help your club in anyway you can, even if they dont want it it does not hurt to offer and have them say thanks but no thanks.  Fans shouldnt feel ignored by their club not matter how small the matter may be.  I hope they reply in time.[/quote]How many nutters do you think write to the board offering to help? So they failed to pick out one genuine email in the static, it''s hardly a hanging offence.

The board publicly asked the fans for their suggestions at the last AGM and I''m sure in amongst all the longevity dietary plans, snake oil salesmen and jokers there must be an element of business people with valid offers and ideas. Having invited the input I feel some sort of acknowledgment is in the very least simply a matter of courtesy.ManinBlack simply reiterates exactly what our now new board member Mr. Bowkett accused the board of a couple of months ago. Still of course there can be nothing in it when one of our own directors has so recently accused the club of the very same thing can there |BA and LQ???

Sorry - I read that OP three times and tried to see some genuine sentiment in it.But all those claims, and then the phenomenal spelling error just don''t add up. If it''s real then fair enough, and I expect in time there''ll be an answer forthcoming. Seriously though, how many people would you go to for business advice who can''t write coherently?If you''re for real ''Maninblack'' then good on you for offering. I''m just that cynical bitch who sees a Club-bashing opportunity at almost every turn.

[quote user="LQ"]Sorry - I read that OP three times and tried to see some genuine sentiment in it.

But all those claims, and then the phenomenal spelling error just don''t add up. If it''s real then fair enough, and I expect in time there''ll be an answer forthcoming. Seriously though, how many people would you go to for business advice who can''t write coherently?

If you''re for real ''Maninblack'' then good on you for offering. I''m just that cynical bitch who sees a Club-bashing opportunity at almost every turn.

[/quote]

Why constantly pick up on a spelling error? If you dont believe him simply make your point once and let him reply if he so wishes.

I replied again because Buckethead questioned me.

I sent a similar offer in and Bowkett replied, "f*ck off you can''t even spell and there''s not enough of Delia''s lovely cakes to go round anyway" "PS. You''re fat" Is that anyway to treat a season ticket holder, no wonder people are falling under Tilson''s charismatic spell. 

Thank you for your response, I am genuine but doubt if the reply will ever arrive.  The ''phenomenal'' spelling error and ''incoherent'' writing comment do concern my somewhat. Recent business contact with Richard Branson, David Bailey and Steve Redgrave, all who are dyslexic, to me prove that accuarcy of spelling or grammer do not deserve the type of immediate and assumed response that I received. Still, we all support the cause and I just wish I could contribute more towards the regeneration of our club. MIB

[quote user="LQ"]Sorry - I read that OP three times and tried to see some genuine sentiment in it.

But all those claims, and then the phenomenal spelling error just don''t add up. If it''s real then fair enough, and I expect in time there''ll be an answer forthcoming. Seriously though, how many people would you go to for business advice who can''t write coherently?

If you''re for real ''Maninblack'' then good on you for offering. I''m just that cynical bitch who sees a Club-bashing opportunity at almost every turn.

[/quote]

Blow the recession! Let''s have more expensive season tickets!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]maninblack, are you a referee, a waiter or an undertaker?[/quote]Or Johnny Cash.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]maninblack, are you a referee, a waiter or an undertaker?[/quote]

No, he''s Will Smith  or maybe, Tommy Lee Jones......

Well if he''s Will Smith I really do apologise - please feel free to PM me!!![;)]