Sign in to follow this  
The Voice Of Reason

NCISA / John Tilson

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]In answer to your question on the NCISA website, no you are not the only Voice Of Reason. I am the Voice of Reason, the Seeker of Truth and Justice[/quote]

Jesus wept. We have some weird ''uns around here don''t we? May the Lord have mercy on your souls.

[quote user="TheCardinal"]

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]In answer to your question on the NCISA website, no you are not the only Voice Of Reason. I am the Voice of Reason, the Seeker of Truth and Justice[/quote]

Jesus wept. We have some weird ''uns around here don''t we? May the Lord have mercy on your souls.

[/quote]Said the pot unto the kettle.......... [;)]

With regards to the NCISA, nobody has yet to answer my query with regards to most of them having the same curtains, do they all live together in a big NCISA house Xeroxing the next missive from JT, sharing fleeces and plotting the future in the basement pushing little models around a map of Norfolk with those sticks with a flat bit on the end?        

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Yep, Cardiff has Torchwood (did), we have NCISA.

[/quote]JB could play JT in the film, NCISA: The Glory Years.

[quote user="GMF"]Would that be one of those 3 minute films????[/quote]Yes but they make it last an hour by saying the same thing 20 times.