Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Who will lead this club???

This is the fundamental question

There will be no revival until a leader emerges.

A leader who can inspire; who can unite most parties around an achievable - but ambitious - vision; who can establish agreed and challenging benchmarks ............. and demand performance.

Will anybody seize the moment? Hmm.......

Such leadership can emerge from the board; or from the chief executive; or from the football manager.

I doubt if it will emerge from either the board or the football side.

So David McNally - are you up to it?????

That''s the way I see it.

One love.

OTBC 

I thought for a second, you had actually answered a question.......

David McNally is the leader.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

I thought for a second, you had actually answered a question.......

David McNally is the leader.

[/quote]

Do understand what leadership is?

Clue - Neil Doncaster didn''t have it.

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"]

The wafflemeister at his very best...........

Well done Bly, waffle of the week!

COYY

[/quote]

Why not address the issue instead of avoiding it?

Go on. Try. I promise not to bite.

OTBC 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"]

The wafflemeister at his very best...........

COYY

[/quote]

Why not address the issue instead of avoiding it?

OTBC 

[/quote]

Why don;t you for a change?

And Mr Doncaster has a job a hell of a lot bigger than here, maybe he does have something then?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

This is the fundamental question

There will be no revival until a leader emerges.

A leader who can inspire; who can unite most parties around an achievable - but ambitious - vision; who can establish agreed and challenging benchmarks ............. and demand performance.

Will anybody seize the moment? Hmm.......

Such leadership can emerge from the board; or from the chief executive; or from the football manager.

I doubt if it will emerge from either the board or the football side.

So David McNally - are you up to it?????

That''s the way I see it.

One love.

OTBC 

[/quote]

Aw, bless your little cottons!

Well I''m hoping that our new chairman will emerge as a very good leader.

He has all the credentials, we just need to give him a bit of time although I know we can''t afford too much of that.

I may be totally wrong but I think in normal circumstances Delia/MWJ would not have appointed him as they are wary of his power, stature and possible demands, but in their own admission they didn''t know what to do next.

They didn''t want to sell as they want to hold out until the property market improves but could only hold out with a true business man at the helm.

It is obvious that with the advise of Mr Morgan of Wolves the new look board developed.

So BBB I hope its our new Mr Chairman

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"]The wafflemeister at his very best...........

COYY[/quote]Why not address the issue instead of avoiding it?

OTBC [/quote]It''s not an issue though is it Bly?

Now, where''s the Cardinal when you need him?

The Lords prayer says "give us our daily bread" not........."give us our daily thread"!

COYY

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Well I''m hoping that our new chairman will emerge as a very good leader. He has all the credentials, we just need to give him a bit of time although I know we can''t afford too much of that. I may be totally wrong but I think in normal circumstances Delia/MWJ would not have appointed him as they are wary of his power, stature and possible demands, but in their own admission they didn''t know what to do next. They didn''t want to sell as they want to hold out until the property market improves but could only hold out with a true business man at the helm. It is obvious that with the advise of Mr Morgan of Wolves the new look board developed. So BBB I hope its our new Mr Chairman[/quote]

Interesting analysis Bury.

Do you think that Bowkett and McNally will be able to  forge a good partnership? That will be critical if Bowkett decides to try and take the lead.

OTBC

I think that McNally was attracted to NCFC because he was aware Bowkett was coming on board.

I really do believe that whilst the two have arrived without too much of a fanfare it will be a positive factor for the club but only if they run the club like a Chairman and Chief Executive run other commercial businesses. More to the point if they are allowed to. If they are not, Then I would hope this would be made public!

I have been a massive pessimist about all things NCFC for a long time and have had sympathies with the likes of Smudger and Cluck, but I do,feel we may just be turning the corner.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]I think that McNally was attracted to NCFC because he was aware Bowkett was coming on board. I really do believe that whilst the two have arrived without too much of a fanfare it will be a positive factor for the club but only if they run the club like a Chairman and Chief Executive run other commercial businesses. More to the point if they are allowed to. If they are not, Then I would hope this would be made public! I have been a massive pessimist about all things NCFC for a long time and have had sympathies with the likes of Smudger and Cluck, but I do,feel we may just be turning the corner.[/quote]

Don''t be lured into the quagmire Bury....

Smith and her lapdog still hold power...the team is dreadful... and we are in the Third Division for the first time in 50 years.

Two new faces on the Board without power mean nothing I''m afraid.

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]I think that McNally was attracted to NCFC because he was aware Bowkett was coming on board. I really do believe that whilst the two have arrived without too much of a fanfare it will be a positive factor for the club but only if they run the club like a Chairman and Chief Executive run other commercial businesses. More to the point if they are allowed to. If they are not, Then I would hope this would be made public! I have been a massive pessimist about all things NCFC for a long time and have had sympathies with the likes of Smudger and Cluck, but I do,feel we may just be turning the corner.[/quote]

Don''t be lured into the quagmire Bury....

Smith and her lapdog still hold power...the team is dreadful... and we are in the Third Division for the first time in 50 years.

Two new faces on the Board without power mean nothing I''m afraid.

[/quote]

and without money

But I though you all considered delia to be the Boudica of the boardroom and only appointed yes men.... Even though the man she''s married to dictates just about every move she makes (but dont let facts spoil the fantasy)So now she is so weak that a leader is just waiting to burst though eh?

Cluck and ''Reason'' you may well be correct.

I think the new Chairman has money and could generate money. The problem is and always has been that whilst Delia/MWJ are in charge who will invest without control.

My hope is that is the first step in getting them out by allowing them to save face.

I am so desperate for something positive that I get excited just by the thought that when on TV or other media we will actually have a Chairman who sounds intelligent.... I must visit my shrink!

Whilst this is going on the ''Evil'' Mr Cullum is giving a cool 10mil to charity. That''s something for the anti capitalists to ponder!

Ah missed your little contribution IBA whilst writing my reply to Cluck and ''Reason''

Whilst you obviously are a member of their family I actually disagree with you regarding MWJ controlling Delia. This may have been so in the early days and I do understand that MWJ was a very popular figure. The control situation you describe may not be so now.

By the way don''t let their record of running this club get in the way of your ''facts''!!

So we come a full circle.

Who will provide the leadership?

I feel that somebody must seize the moment or our goose is going to  be well and truly cooked on the way to the fourth division.

Is McNally the man?

Or would an early string of good results shift the opportunity towards Team Gunn (with all their backward links into a successful past?

Or are we just dead in the water? 

Some interesting times lie ahead. That''s for sure.

OTBC

Boudica my arse....

For a start Boudica was Celtic East Anglian and a magnificent warrior.

Smith in contrast comes from leafy Surrey and is a spoilt petulent child.

Spot the difference....

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

Boudica my arse....

Spot the difference....

[/quote]If we''re Boudicing your arse, I want to be on the chariot with spikey wheels, f*cking feathers and bird sh*t everywhere. Bliss.

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

Boudica my arse....

Spot the difference....

[/quote]

If we''re Boudicing your arse, I want to be on the chariot with spikey wheels, f*cking feathers and bird sh*t everywhere. Bliss.
[/quote]

Nice...Claiming the higher ground on the spelling front...yet with a vocabulary like the cesspool...

Grow up.

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

Boudica my arse....

Spot the difference....

[/quote]If we''re Boudicing your arse, I want to be on the chariot with spikey wheels, f*cking feathers and bird sh*t everywhere. Bliss.[/quote]

Nice...Claiming the higher ground on the spelling front...yet with a vocabulary like the cesspool...

Grow up.

[/quote]When I grow up I hope to learn about dual standards and treating others as you would want to be treated. When your balls drop, we can learn together if you''d like.

[quote user="shortfatb"]the chariot with spikey wheels, f*cking feathers and bird sh*t everywhere. Bliss.
[/quote]You must admit that was funny Cluck, had me in stitches.[:D]

Time for a name change perhaps...........

.............Burst gizzard maybe? [H]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="shortfatb"]the chariot with spikey wheels, f*cking feathers and bird sh*t everywhere. Bliss.

[/quote]

Nah... It''s a compliment when you know the forum lightweights are having hissy fits about you.....

Eventually they come to understand that it''s a form of sport for me rather like tiddler fishing....

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="shortfatb"]the chariot with spikey wheels, f*cking feathers and bird sh*t everywhere. Bliss.[/quote]You must admit that was funny Cluck, had me in stitches.[:D]

[/quote]

Nah... It''s a compliment when you know the forum lightweights are having hissy fits about you.....

Eventually they come to understand that it''s a form of sport for me rather like tiddler fishing....

Better a forum lightweight than someone posing as a  forum heavyweight who is non football match attending, non football club supporting with no current team knowledge or experience and no enthusiasm for the new season, spending hours of his life spouting off on a football forum as if with some authority. That''s very sad, why not go on a forum that takes an interest in something that you actually participate in. I believe there''s a site called, '' Reduce your crippling inferiority complex by becoming a keyboard warrior.com''    

[/quote]

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Better a forum lightweight than someone posing as a  forum heavyweight who is non football match attending, non football club supporting with no current team knowledge or experience and no enthusiasm for the new season, spending hours of his life spouting off on a football forum as if with some authority. That''s very sad, why not go on a forum that takes an interest in something that you actually participate in. I believe there''s a site called, '' Reduce your crippling inferiority complex by becoming a keyboard warrior.com''    

[/quote][/quote]

My my how you Facebook Fannies go on.......

Embarrassing for you again .... but enjoyable.

Keep it up.  [Y]

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="shortfatb"]the chariot with spikey wheels, f*cking feathers and bird sh*t everywhere. Bliss.[/quote]You must admit that was funny Cluck, had me in stitches.[:D]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

My my how you Facebook Fannies go on.......

Embarrassing for you again .... but enjoyable.

Keep it up.  [Y]

[/quote]If you could keep it up you probably wouldn''t be so insecure. Thanks for replying though. Oh, not that it will bother you, but we signed a new keeper today. Just to keep you up to date.