Sign in to follow this  
Hog

There will be a new player today

No, you''re all mistaken!!!!

The crane is hoisting a cow into each penalty box and then

Gunny''s providing the Banjos to Jamie C to see if the

stories are true!!!!!!

New signing today, I feel it in my water!!!!!!

OTBC!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Told you...

http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/news/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=News&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED08%20Jul%202009%2008%3A34%3A02%3A910

[/quote]Solid, dependable, consistant, handsome, Norwich City through and through, a lifelong history with the club..... Best signing of the year. ! Worth waiting for I''d say.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="astrodyne"]It seems

the search for a tall striker is over looking at the size of the crane

being filmed outside Carrow Road this morning - don''t know what that

was al about?[/quote]

I do. And so will you at 10am (nothing exciting).

[/quote]

Its the unveiling of a new signing....... a sign... showing a picture of Delia sticking her fingers up at the Snakepit....[/quote]

Uncalled For!!! :P

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="astrodyne"]It seems the search for a tall striker is over looking at the size of the crane being filmed outside Carrow Road this morning - don''t know what that was al about?[/quote]

[/quote]

Chase IS BACK!![:D]

[/quote]

Oh no, not another tall person! I''m feeling oppressed enough as it is. Justice for gnomes, I say![;)]

[/quote]

I used to be worried when I was your size, then when I reached my 5th birthday I started to grow again!!

Ever thought you could be of the clan Nac MacFeegle?

[/quote]

That''s really low, even for you.....BIG JOB!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="astrodyne"]It seems the search for a tall striker is over looking at the size of the crane being filmed outside Carrow Road this morning - don''t know what that was al about?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh no, not another tall person! I''m feeling oppressed enough as it is. Justice for gnomes, I say![;)]

[/quote]

I used to be worried when I was your size, then when I reached my 5th birthday I started to grow again!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

No just a show of .........Some of my favourite Pratchett characters. Rob Anybody..classic

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No just a show of .........Some of my favourite Pratchett characters. Rob Anybody..classic

[/quote]

I have to say that the Wee Free Men are one of Pratchett''s greatest creations! I often relax by painting myself blue and banging out a tune on my mousepipes( and no, that''s not a euphemism!)[:D]

[quote user="singing canary"]a striker is top of the list ...

but no we must fix the clock first !!![/quote]Don''t think it came out of our coffers did it? Sounds like a charitable trust...

[quote user="singing canary"]a striker is top of the list ... but no we must fix the clock first !!![/quote]

And do you never do unimportant things whilst trying to complete important tasks?   This is a plc for Christ''s sake.  It is capable of multitasking

I sense growing message board frenzy as today progresses....

[quote user="ACE"]I sense growing message board frenzy as today progresses....[/quote]Nothing like a good pink un frenzy, and when we are all dissapointed we blame the board. I do love the internet.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Crivens!  I was always more a fan of of a No-As-Big-As-Medium-Sized-Jock-But-Bigger-Than-Wee-Jock-Jock myself.

And I was right, its started again.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="ACE"]I sense growing message board frenzy as today progresses....[/quote]Nothing like a good pink un frenzy, and when we are all dissapointed we blame the board. I do love the internet.[/quote]

Colneyspy who told us about todays signing is saying there is possibly another player coming in the next 24 hours...... (he said this 3 hours ago so I guess that makes it 21 hours!)

Yes, thats what I heard a second deal done - did not announce them together though.[quote user="Salahuddin"]Colneyspy who told us about todays signing is saying there is possibly another player coming in the next 24 hours...... (he said this 3 hours ago so I guess that makes it 21 hours!)[/quote]