Sign in to follow this  
Hog

There will be a new player today

It seems the search for a tall striker is over looking at the size of the crane being filmed outside Carrow Road this morning - don''t know what that was al about?

[quote user="astrodyne"]It seems the search for a tall striker is over looking at the size of the crane being filmed outside Carrow Road this morning - don''t know what that was al about?[/quote]

I do. And so will you at 10am (nothing exciting).

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="astrodyne"]It seems

the search for a tall striker is over looking at the size of the crane

being filmed outside Carrow Road this morning - don''t know what that

was al about?[/quote]

[/quote]

Its the unveiling of a new signing....... a sign... showing a picture of Delia sticking her fingers up at the Snakepit....

[quote user="astrodyne"]It seems the search for a tall striker is over looking at the size of the crane being filmed outside Carrow Road this morning - don''t know what that was al about?[/quote]

[/quote]

Chase IS BACK!![:D]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh no, not another tall person! I''m feeling oppressed enough as it is. Justice for gnomes, I say![;)]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]so no new players yet then Pete?[/quote]

Nothing yet but there HAS to be something this week surely? (that''s just my opinion by the way)

[/quote]Has Cureton finally had his cataracts removed?

Looked like a clock being fitted to one of the stands when I drove past half and hour ago.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh no, not another tall person! I''m feeling oppressed enough as it is. Justice for gnomes, I say![;)]

[/quote]

I used to be worried when I was your size, then when I reached my 5th birthday I started to grow again!!

Ever thought you could be of the clan Nac MacFeegle?

it has come to this.... Bereft of new news I am now delaying my trip to work until 10 so that I can find out WHAT THE BL**DY CRANE IS FOR !!!!!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

camuldonum

Carra Roaders

[applaud] [smite]

http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/awards/journo.jpg

Today?

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:43:09 AM »
ReplyReply Reply with quoteQuote Remove messageRemove

We were told yesterday there might be something today but we''ve not heard any more at the moment.

[/quote]

If Cam is banned you could get semi banned for posting his thoughts!

Or elastic band for stretching his thouhts

Or Alice band for quoting the Mad Hatter

[quote user="Romantic"]it has come to this.... Bereft of new news I am now delaying my trip to work until 10 so that I can find out WHAT THE BL**DY CRANE IS FOR !!!!![/quote]

Go to work, trust me.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Crikey hadn''t thought of that! Sorry Pete [;)][/quote]

Nothing to fear, he''s not banned.

[quote user="Romantic"]it has come to this.... Bereft of new news I am now delaying my trip to work until 10 so that I can find out WHAT THE BL**DY CRANE IS FOR !!!!![/quote]

Go to work, trust me.

[/quote]Arf! Too close now, salivating at the prospect of some corporate street furniture. Although if you could spare the time every morning to post a get off your lazy ar*e reminder to get me shifting that would be excellent. Cheers Pete.

My grandad used to say: "Time is ever on the wing". That must have but long before even Crickmore or Foggo.

[quote user="Binky"]My grandad used to say: "Time is ever on the wing". That must have been long before even Crickmore or Foggo.[/quote]