Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

1 Month Tomorrow

Yep - if the Ashes wasn''t kicking off tomorrow I''d be getting to the end of my tether!

You''re alright - I''m just killing time till the balls start flying tomorrow [:P]Seriously though I am really excited about the new season. I''ve spoken to lots of people (in real life, not just the jaded sods on the interweb!!) who feel the same. There''s something different happening. A chance of success at whatever level and a chance to start over. That''s the overwhelming sentiment I get.

[quote user="LQ"]
............ I am really excited about the new season. I''ve spoken to lots of people (in real life, not just the jaded sods on the interweb!!) who feel the same. There''s something different happening. A chance of success at whatever level and a chance to start over. That''s the overwhelming sentiment I get.

[/quote]

You must mix with a lot of '' glass half full '' people then, LQ.........

Hurrah for football discussions returning to a football message board.

Best get started on that re-design....

Good luck with that!Can we have an ''Ashes'' section? Better be quick...

[quote user="LQ"]Good luck with that!

Can we have an ''Ashes'' section? Better be quick...

[/quote]

Go to the non-football section. For what it''s worth this is the least excited I''ve been about an Ashes series. Weakest Aussie side for ages but they''ll still beat us and it will rain in Cardiff.

Golly gosh! I am also really looking forward to the new season!!! Must be that super team of all conquering stars we''re busy assembling! Great, smashing, super wizzo, hooray

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]Golly gosh! I am also really looking forward to the new season!!! Must be that super team of all conquering stars we''re busy assembling! Great, smashing, super wizzo, hooray[/quote]

I thought we had a date in a few weeks when you were taking your ST back! Oh well, I guess you changed your mind and I''m all let down again[:''(]

You get more and more like Wiz everyday[:O]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]Golly gosh! I am also really looking forward to the new season!!! Must be that super team of all conquering stars we''re busy assembling! Great, smashing, super wizzo, hooray[/quote]

I thought we had a date in a few weeks when you were taking your ST back! Oh well, I guess you changed your mind and I''m all let down again[:''(]

You get more and more like Wiz everyday[:O]

I used to really look forward to the new season.

Of course then we had players like - PETERS/McDOUGAL/BOYER/CHANNON/ FLECK/REEVES/KEELAN/WOODS/GUNN/GREEN/CULVERHOUSE/BOWEN/CROOK/PHILLIPS/ FOX/SUTTON/TOWNSEND/BRUCE/ROBINS/ MACKAY/FLEMMING/EKOKU/HUCKERBY/

ROBERTS/NEWSOME/HOLT/ EADIE/ DRINKELL/ SHERWOOD/ LINNEGAN/ADAMS/ BELLAMY/ EARNSHAW/ FRANCIS/ SVENSSON/ POLSTON/ EDWORTHY/ NEDERGARD and a few others I have forgotten.

Now

we

just

have

sh*te

and deep joy the Bingo Caller''s back.....

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]I used to really look forward to the new season. Of course then we had players like - PETERS/McDOUGAL/BOYER/CHANNON/ FLECK/REEVES/KEELAN/WOODS/GUNN/GREEN/CULVERHOUSE/BOWEN/CROOK/PHILLIPS/ FOX/SUTTON/TOWNSEND/BRUCE/ROBINS/ MACKAY/FLEMMING/EKOKU/HUCKERBY/ ROBERTS/NEWSOME/HOLT/ EADIE/ DRINKELL/ SHERWOOD/ LINNEGAN/ADAMS/ BELLAMY/ EARNSHAW/ FRANCIS/ SVENSSON/ POLSTON/ EDWORTHY/ NEDERGARD and a few others I have forgotten. Now we just have sh*te and deep joy the Bingo Caller''s back.....[/quote]

When all you''re used to is boiled rice morning noon and night you don''t know anything different Barclay.....

That''s why there is such a huge gulf between us and Delia Smith''s generation.........