Sign in to follow this  
Oso Butch

Peter Cullum's 'spare' £10 million

So - PC''s not doing quite as badly as we were led to believe by the anti-PC brigade .... I doubt he would write a cheque for £10 million if his business was going down the pan (as per Waghorn et al.)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/yourbusiness/5760417/New-fund-offers-entrepreneurs-10m-to-start-service-ventures.html

This man also regularly gives generously from his own money (not his company''s) to help needy folk in Africa. He''s an old-fashioned philanthropist who''s got heart; not quite the Mr Nasty others want us to think of him as.... And Delia and her mates were stupid enough not even to talk to him.....

Now - what might NCFC have been able to do with £10 million last season - or this? Won''t happen, of course....

[quote user="Oso Butch"]

So - PC''s not doing quite as badly as we were led to believe by the anti-PC brigade .... I doubt he would write a cheque for £10 million if his business was going down the pan (as per Waghorn et al.)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/yourbusiness/5760417/New-fund-offers-entrepreneurs-10m-to-start-service-ventures.html

This man also regularly gives generously from his own money (not his company''s) to help needy folk in Africa. He''s an old-fashioned philanthropist who''s got heart; not quite the Mr Nasty others want us to think of him as.... And Delia and her mates were stupid enough not even to talk to him.....

Now - what might NCFC have been able to do with £10 million last season - or this? Won''t happen, of course....

[/quote]

Same old shit...... how about "Cullum and his mates were stupid enough not to talk to the Board"? It takes two to tango...

i think they deserve the 10 mill a bit more than our underachieving club. Maybe when we come back up or if we''re about to fold