Sign in to follow this  
Yella7

Its Theoklitis

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="The Chirp"]why Wiz? the reports on him are very good and norwich have obviously looked at him for a while so i would say stay calm and see him play first. Dare i say it but i think the signs are optimistic but lets not judge him fully until he has played 5 or so League games... [/quote]

He has zero experience of the English set up Chirp, Wycombe in January is not the Aussie leagues.

[/quote]Haha the part about Wycombe is very true indeed! He has been here in March though and also was here for a time in 2002 at Blackpool (dare I say not the most beautiful of places in the UK..apologies to any Norwich fans from Blackpool!) so hopefully he has an idea of what to expect.It''s always a risk signing a foreigner but i think this risk is a calcuated one and one which has a good chance of paying off. I think I said earlier, we do have a very confident and fast maturing sub keeper in Rudd so i am not overly worried. What we really need are two strikers.

[quote user="Northern Canary"]is the standard in australia comparable to league 1? i have no idea iv never seen football there[/quote]This is it. I very much doubt it but the truth is who knows. This country lives and breaths football, Australia whilst being very keen on footy (soccer) lives and breaths Aussie rules, Rugby and Cricket all before football.!I have know idea who this guy is. All I know is he was free and his wage demand will be low compared to a veteran type keeper who would have been my first choice. Picking up free keepers isn''t the problem I''m sure. Paying them a decent wage will be our problem. Hence an unknown Aussie who''s 28!But who know might be the signing of the season.

marshall woried me to be honest .

he dropped some real clangers .

lets give the man a chance surely gunny being the keeper he once was he should know what qualities to look for .

you would like to think .

My mate has recently come back from Aussie, went travelling for over a year. He told me that they talked very highly of him over in Aus. Let''s hope he is as good as they say

[quote user="LORD FOXY LOWE"]According to Wikipedia he''s 6ft 6.5 inches tall![/quote]

According to Wikipedia we were going to sign Dirk Kuyt...

Brad Jones Is Middlesborough''s Goalie, But I Think They Have Brought Another, Not Sure.

And At Least Spell His Name Right Its Theoklitos