Sign in to follow this  
Yella7

Its Theoklitis

He sounds like a decent keeper, to be fair, 5 clean sheets in the run in to Melbournes title win.

Hopefully he can do a good job.

And Loan City FC, to save you the hassle "Booo, Gunn Out, Lack of Ambition"!!!!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Bit of an unknown to all of us but he seems experienced and has decent credentials, impressed Gunny and the crew over the past few days[/quote]SHEEP! BAAA! [:P]

Actually this sounds like it''s been on the cards for a while, according to the article on the offy he was here in March training with us.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Bit of an unknown to all of us but he seems experienced and has decent credentials, impressed Gunny and the crew over the past few days[/quote]

SHEEP! BAAA! [:P]
[/quote]

Sheep In Love

On the cards since March where he came in and impressed everybody. He was free and we sold our keeper early on leaving a big hole for a keeper to fill.

So my question is; with all this in mind, how come its taken so long to get him in?? Surely it was simply a matter of agreeing a contract (with someone so keen to join i can''t imagine this would be too hard) and then sign him up.

Odd, i''m not convinced he was first choice but anyway i welcome him. Just hope he''s joind by wingers and strikers fairly sharpish

Cambs

Just watched some youtube footage and he looks like he could do a job for us....particularly liked his straight red for standing on a strikers foot!!

Doesn`t look like he`ll take any crap from anyone!!!

Welcome to Norfolk, Michael.

I think he is a good aquisition and will make a good foil for Rudd.

A few more signings would be good though!

[quote user="rjwc22"]

I think he is a good aquisition and will make a good foil for Rudd.

A few more signings would be good though!

[/quote]

Dec rates him!

I suspect a few folk will struggle to spell his name....

[quote user="Michael Bates"]Wikipedia says he is six foot six and a half... That alone should mean he can handle crosses and get across his goal well :)[/quote]

In that case wiki is very wrong (no, really) as I''m 6''2 and he''s no taller than me.

[quote user="ACE"]I suspect a few folk will struggle to spell his name....[/quote]My God, can you imagine Canary Call?

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/83832,theo-linked-with-everton-switch.aspx

was linked with Everton last season.

why Wiz? the reports on him are very good and norwich have obviously looked at him for a while so i would say stay calm and see him play first. Dare i say it but i think the signs are optimistic but lets not judge him fully until he has played 5 or so League games...

[quote user="The Chirp"]why Wiz?

the reports on him are very good and norwich have obviously looked at him for a while so i would say stay calm and see him play first.

Dare i say it but i think the signs are optimistic but lets not judge him fully until he has played 5 or so League games...
[/quote]

He has zero experience of the English set up Chirp, Wycombe in January is not the Aussie leagues.