Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Another new blog - Step into the Flash

In all fairness Wiz, Most of that was written before the new board had been installed and I made a few adjustments afterwards. Also being as it was only my first blog I accept it probably wasn''t full of colour, but give me time to find my feet eh?Besides, are you in actually in suppourt of the current board yourself? Hence I find that statement about not wanting to upset anyone a bit silly?

[quote user="Superflash"]In all fairness Wiz, Most of that was written before the new board had been installed and I made a few adjustments afterwards. Also being as it was only my first blog I accept it probably wasn''t full of colour, but give me time to find my feet eh?

Besides, are you in actually in suppourt of the current board yourself? Hence I find that statement about not wanting to upset anyone a bit silly?
[/quote]

Really?

So why was post pulled then?

I say adjustments, originally it was written before the board came in where more seats on it were available. The theme was about whether a trust/fan member would serve the board well, whereas it turns out now there may not even be room for one. I wasn''t asked to eidt or make adjustments if that''s what you meant?

[quote user="Superflash"]I say adjustments, originally it was written before the board came in where more seats on it were available. The theme was about whether a trust/fan member would serve the board well, whereas it turns out now there may not even be room for one.

I wasn''t asked to eidt or make adjustments if that''s what you meant?
[/quote]

No mate, my thread today Gunn/Archant=Board Puppets removed...........they are stomping on anyone who dares suggest this imo.

And I despise the new board............and Smit and Jones.

Wiz, do you still have the content of what you wrote? If so, would you PM or email it to me, or the gist of it if not?Ta

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Wiz, do you still have the content of what you wrote? If so, would you PM or email it to me, or the gist of it if not?

Ta
[/quote]

It''s in the thread at the top of the forum.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Wiz, do you still have the content of what you wrote? If so, would you PM or email it to me, or the gist of it if not?

Ta
[/quote]

It''s in the thread at the top of the forum.

[/quote]

Yeah, hide it away and try to bury it![:|]