Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Administration DOES work!

Look at Scum, Southampton for just two examples, now both owned by ambitious millionaires. Even Leeds can outbid anything we could  muster.

What have we got? Delia Smith and Bryan bloody Gunn![img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/suicide.gif[/iimg]

Look at Scum, Southampton for just two examples, now both owned by ambitious millionaires. Even Leeds can outbid anything we could  muster.

What have we got? Delia Smith and Bryan bloody Gunn![img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/suicide.gif[/img]

Yes look at Southampton. -10 points before a ball is even kicked with their pride dead in the water and a shambles of a football club now owned by unknown people with dubious agendas. Tesco FC indeed.

The grass isn''t always greener Wiz.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Look at Scum, Southampton for just two examples, now both owned by ambitious millionaires. Even Leeds can outbid anything we could  muster.

What have we got? Delia Smith and Bryan bloody Gunn![img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/suicide.gif[/img]

[/quote]Administration, Administration. So good they named it twice.

And your comments about Bryan Gunn are unjustified as well. The man is a legend. If it doesn''t work out for him in charge, so be it, but to call him "Bryan bloody Gunn" is just unnecessarily disrespectful.

Do you have secret information that administration works wiz? Oh, go on, tell us, tell us, please tell us the secret about how administration works...

[quote user="First Wizard"]

What have we got? Delia Smith and Bryan bloody Gunn![img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/suicide.gif[/iimg]

[/quote]What about teams like Luton, Darlington, Rotherham and Bournemouth? Administration doesn''t appear to be ''working'' for them. [:S]

[quote user="canaryjock"]

Yes look at Southampton. -10 points before a ball is even kicked with their pride dead in the water and a shambles of a football club now owned by unknown people with dubious agendas. Tesco FC indeed.

[/quote]

With the players they can now afford to buy Jock, how long is it going to take to reduce that deficet...........4 games at most I reckon!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]What about teams like Luton, Darlington, Rotherham and Bournemouth? Administration doesn''t appear to be ''working'' for them. [:S][/quote]Bloody well said m''lord.

Scum and Leicester played the system to their advantage by avoiding their financial liabilities ( St John''s ambulance is one famour exmple left short by the suffolk mob ) and gained promotion as a result 

The system is now tighter I believe and Leeds did not prosper really , coming within a bit of losing their league place and spending three seasons at least in League 1 . Southampton won;t prosper for a while - 10 points and a player exodus will see to that . Look at Luton , although the league were unjustly harsh towards them , Administraiton also cost Darlington promotion last season

We should avoid administration at all costs   

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="canaryjock"]

[/quote]

With the players they can now afford to buy Jock, how long is it going to take to reduce that deficet...........4 games at most I reckon!

[/quote]

So, how much is Liebherr pumping into the club then wiz?

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

What about teams like Luton, Darlington, Rotherham and Bournemouth? Administration doesn''t appear to be ''working'' for them. [:S]
[/quote]

Luton is a compleatly different kettle of fish Lord, 30 points deduction is not the norm, as well you know.[:|]

[quote user="gary "]

Scum and Leicester played the system to their advantage by avoiding their financial liabilities ( St John''s ambulance is one famour exmple left short by the suffolk mob ) and gained promotion as a result 

The system is now tighter I believe and Leeds did not prosper really , coming within a bit of losing their league place and spending three seasons at least in League 1 . Southampton won;t prosper for a while - 10 points and a player exodus will see to that . Look at Luton , although the league were unjustly harsh towards them , Administraiton also cost Darlington promotion last season

We should avoid administration at all costs   

[/quote]

Well said. [Y] Think what you like Wiz but administration is not to be used as a tool which brings in investment. You don''t have to look very far to see clubs which are on their last legs after the taxman has demanded money which they can''t pay.

Delia does not want to sell. Wolves sold for £1. Norwich for sale at £56m.

Get used to failure folks, she is here to stay and we will end up with the club she can afford in League Two.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]What about teams like Luton, Darlington, Rotherham and Bournemouth? Administration doesn''t appear to be ''working'' for them. [:S][/quote]

Luton is a compleatly different kettle of fish Lord, 30 points deduction is not the norm, as well you know.[:|]

[/quote]But your point seems to be that administration is a good way of attracting investment. Luton can''t seem to find any and neither can the other clubs I mentioned. Do you really want to see City take such a huge risk? I certainly don''t.

Wiz... you were wrong about the investment crap you were harping on about. Please realise that you are wrong about this. You are making yourself look stupid.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="canaryjock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A damn site more than Smith will I''ll wager!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="canaryjock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A damn site more than Smith will I''ll wager!

[/quote]

You mean you don''t know the actual figure? Or is it a secret?

[quote user="...."]Wiz... you were wrong about the investment crap you were harping on about.

Please realise that you are wrong about this. You are making yourself look stupid.
[/quote]

Face....bovvered!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="...."]Wiz... you were wrong about the investment crap you were harping on about. Please realise that you are wrong about this. You are making yourself look stupid.[/quote]

Face....bovvered!

[/quote]Oh dear. [:P] Why not defend your position?

It''s posts like this that make it very obvious you have no idea about football never mind about business.

Wiz you are not a heartless fool why act like one?

The hundreds/thousands that would be badly effected by any administration, local people, long time supporters makes any such deliberate move unthinkable.

I for one would do all I could to prevent such action.

It will not happen at Norwich, our asset base is to great.

Try thinking of another way to rid us of .......A ducking stool perhaps!

May the Lord have mercy on your idiotic ideas.

Administration is great for the person who comes in and sweeps up the pieces. But that person could be anyone - and they could intend anything with our club. And then of course you have all the creditors who have not been paid. Local businesses who perhaps relied on our money to keep them afloat. And the club''s employees, who would possibly face redundancy at a time it''s almost impossible to get another job. And then there''s the fans, who have to endure days, weeks, months of worry, torment and speculation.

Administration is not some get out of hell free card. It is very much a last resort that plunges us deep into Satan''s grip, with just the slim hope that someone can free us from that grasp. But that person could be someone with very poor intentions for the club.

Better the Devil you know, and all that. 

[quote user="McCanary"]Please explain exactly how this would help our club as I am a little confused here!![/quote]

He can''t.....it''s obviously a secret.

[quote user="McCanary"]Please explain exactly how this would help our club as I am a little confused here!![/quote]Wiz''s point seems to be that administration can ''work'' as a method of ensuring fresh investment and a brighter future. This is naive to say the least especially when so many clubs are struggling to survive after the administrators came in. [:S]

All administration would do is ROB money from locally based,probably already cash-strapped small buisnesses...it is not an answer ,end of!

[quote user="Big Dog "]Delia does not want to sell. Wolves sold for £1. Norwich for sale at £56m. Get used to failure folks, she is here to stay and we will end up with the club she can afford in League Two. [/quote]FFS. For the last time - that £56 million figure included Cullum''s own suggested £20 investment AND £20m+ (I think) debts. Wolves sold for £1 PLUS their debts I believe.I agree she''s asking too much, but at least compare apples with apples.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="McCanary"]Please explain exactly how this would help our club as I am a little confused here!![/quote]

Wiz''s point seems to be that administration can ''work'' as a method of ensuring fresh investment and a brighter future. This is naive to say the least especially when so many clubs are struggling to survive after the administrators came in. [:S]
[/quote]

Thanks M`Lord.

I do understand the ins and outs of administration having had experience of it...I just would like him to explain his understanding of the implications....but he wont and seems to have gone off as usual!

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Big Dog "]Delia does not want to sell. Wolves sold for £1. Norwich for sale at £56m.

Get used to failure folks, she is here to stay and we will end up with the club she can afford in League Two.

[/quote]

FFS. For the last time - that £56 million figure included Cullum''s own suggested £20 investment AND £20m+ (I think) debts. Wolves sold for £1 PLUS their debts I believe.

I agree she''s asking too much, but at least compare apples with apples.
[/quote]

Not comparing apples with apples; I''m comparing a deluded old trout with reality.

Old. Trout. Out.