Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Signing Today?

colneyspy - possibly another signing in the next 24hrs :)

He''s been right before....

I''m sure pete will tell us when/if anything official happens.

He asid about the signing today 20 hours ago so does that mean that we will have the player by 12 ? Either way i will still be waiting for an anouncement all day long. It has to be a striker next. Gunn has to know that we will not get enough goals with that strike force.

Gunn said up to four new signings this week so I would be pretty annoyed if thats it. I expect another two to arrive before Friday!  So there [:P]

I hope your right Dave. I feel like their will be a signing tomorrow, not sure if there will be two but i defiantly think there will be one. I think it will be somebody that we haven''t even been linked with, like when we signed Matt Gill and Tudor-Jones. Hopefully if there is a signing, it will be a striker.

I hope there is but I hope there isn''t cos they''re turning out electricity off from 9-5 so I won''t be able to find out who it is, and I''m very impatient

[quote user="scrimmage"]I hope there is but I hope there isn''t cos they''re turning out electricity off from 9-5 so I won''t be able to find out who it is, and I''m very impatient[/quote]Go sit in the car all day then

Just get online on your mobile phone![quote user="scrimmage"]I hope there is but I hope there isn''t cos they''re turning out electricity off from 9-5 so I won''t be able to find out who it is, and I''m very impatient[/quote]

[quote user="Dave"]Expect to see a double signing tomorrow [:P]
[/quote]

You taking the scarf off your piccie then?[;)]

If this can be believed - it looks as though you''ve lost out to Barnsley for Lee''s signature too

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_5422858,00.html

He would have done a decent job for you I feel!

Warnock is playing games. He goes out of his way to mention us in every interview about Lee which suggests he is trying to get us to up our offer.