Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Another freebie arrives...play peanuts you get....

I do appreciate the club is being run on a shoestring but lets hope that when the anticpated forwards arrive they have some quality and because of this commanded some sort of transfer fee! This doesn''t guarantee quality but might assure those fans remembering the suffering of the past four years that there will be some ambition alongside the prudence!!

[quote user="Spartan"]I do appreciate the club is being run on a shoestring but lets hope that when the anticpated forwards arrive they have some quality and because of this commanded some sort of transfer fee! This doesn''t guarantee quality but might assure those fans remembering the suffering of the past four years that there will be some ambition alongside the prudence!![/quote]

Ambition!  Lol!

[quote user="Its only my opinion"]how do you play peanuts?  never heard of the game myself.[/quote]1 Of those games often played at schools mate.Peanuts is where you hold and try and twist your opponents hands until the eventual loser calls "peanuts", and the winner let''s loose of their hand''s and takes all the glory.For what it''s worth i was an ace at it [:D]... Struggling to see it''s relevance here though [^o)]

[quote user="John"][quote user="Its only my opinion"]how do you play peanuts?  never heard of the game myself.[/quote]

1 Of those games often played at schools mate.

Peanuts is where you hold and try and twist your opponents hands until the eventual loser calls "peanuts", and the winner let''s loose of their hand''s and takes all the glory.

For what it''s worth i was an ace at it [:D]

... Struggling to see it''s relevance here though [^o)]
[/quote]

I thought it was when you grabbed hold of your opponents peanuts (and vice versa) and squeezed hard until one of you (the loser) fainted.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="John"][quote user="Its only my opinion"]how do you play peanuts?  never heard of the game myself.[/quote]1 Of those games often played at schools mate.Peanuts is where you hold and try and twist your opponents hands until the eventual loser calls "peanuts", and the winner let''s loose of their hand''s and takes all the glory.For what it''s worth i was an ace at it [:D]... Struggling to see it''s relevance here though [^o)][/quote]

I thought it was when you grabbed hold of your opponents peanuts (and vice versa) and squeezed hard until one of you (the loser) fainted.

[/quote]I think that''s the version for ''all boys'' schools.......

[quote user="John"][quote user="Its only my opinion"]how do you play peanuts?  never heard of the game myself.[/quote]1 Of those games often played at schools mate.Peanuts is where you hold and try and twist your opponents hands until the eventual loser calls "peanuts", and the winner let''s loose of their hand''s and takes all the glory.For what it''s worth i was an ace at it [:D]... Struggling to see it''s relevance here though [^o)][/quote]

[/quote]It admittedly makes more sense, but i don''t see it catching on at the schools (well atleast you''d hope not[:|]).....

You play pleanuts......... you glets mlonkeys...............sleriously.........

I love how some of our (so called) fans hate players thay have never seen play.

exeter havent paid a penny in transfer fees in the last 2 years and they have gained 2 straight promotions ... if you bring in the right type of player then you have a chance, if a player is for free then snap him up because its the bargains that usually come out to be the best signings.

[quote user="John"][quote user="Its only my opinion"]how do you play peanuts?  never heard of the game myself.[/quote]

Peanuts is where you hold and try and twist your opponents hands until the eventual loser calls "peanuts", and the winner let''s loose of their hand''s and takes all the glory.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re in safe hands then....as your peanuts haven''t dropped yet. Can you reach the high notes like a young Aled Jones?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re in safe hands then....as your peanuts haven''t dropped yet. Can you reach the high notes like a young Aled Jones?

[/quote]

Mello has Musta slept with your wife? You seem fixated by him and your little internet pictures. Just a thought.

Anyhoo, back to topic, you pay peanuts etc. Well Ballack, Ryan Nelson etc etc etc etc are good free players. I''m not saying the keeper is, but just because he is a free transfer, does not mean he is pants automaticaly. Don''t get me wrong, I want the club to spend money on the right players, but for me it does have to be right and the club should not be skintflints for the sake of it.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mello has Musta slept with your wife? You seem fixated by him and your little internet pictures. Just a thought.

Anyhoo, back to topic, you pay peanuts etc. Well Ballack, Ryan Nelson etc etc etc etc are good free players. I''m not saying the keeper is, but just because he is a free transfer, does not mean he is pants automaticaly. Don''t get me wrong, I want the club to spend money on the right players, but for me it does have to be right and the club should not be skintflints for the sake of it.

[/quote]

Canary inbred....are you fixated with me - and in adulation with Mangletrout, Bunster or whatever he wishes to call himself - and that you are somewhat upset - because he''s apparently sleeping with my wife, and not you? I know my posts must annoy you, as you continually have a little prick......at me.

I''m a sensitive soul - and if you don''t get off my case and let me get on with having fun....I may have to report you to the mods for being a downright bully....and they''ll ban me......because you are a much valued poster.

.....Then you''ll be a hero....and gain the recognition that you truly deserve. ...nice.

*Anyhow* *automatically* *skinflints*....not bad.

Yes Mello. It''s finally come out that I am fixated with you. Dam.

Maybe its the thought of you dressed like this:  (I have Google too)

I bet you wish I had my little prickk on you wouldn''t you?

And at work tomo, I will make sure that I lurn to spel propa and ad plenti of fulstops evey where......

I''ll wait for the usual reply, on 2nd thoughts, no. I''m off to bed. Night sweetie.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Yes Mello. It''s finally come out that I am fixated with you. Dam.

Maybe its the thought of you dressed like this:  (I have Google too)

I bet you wish I had my little prickk on you wouldn''t you?

And at work tomo, I will make sure that I lurn to spel propa and ad plenti of fulstops evey where......

I''ll wait for the usual reply, on 2nd thoughts, no. I''m off to bed. Night sweetie.

[/quote]

Oh dear.....never mind.