Sign in to follow this  
tank

is it to late to get my rebate

Me being a total mug I didn''t take my rebate thinking the club needed the money more then me, but now i''m starting to feel that I''ve been bull s--ted into leaving my money in.

If we don''t sign Alan Lee I want get my rebate. what are the chances of me getting it????

If you''re seriously that gutted just return your season ticket.You''ve had no opportunity to see any matches so just take it back and ask for a refund.Simple.Bet you don''t![;)]

[quote user="LQ"]If you''re seriously that gutted just return your season ticket.

You''ve had no opportunity to see any matches so just take it back and ask for a refund.

Simple.

Bet you don''t!

[;)]

[/quote]

like i said i''m a MUG

I bet you''re not the only one! I chose to get my rebate, and if I feel it''s the right thing will happily spend it on overpriced club merchandise.

No you''re not the only one. I''m currently living Japan so asked my Dad to get my rebate. Of course he forgot to send the form in so the club have got the money.

Personally I hope they spend it on someone a bit better than Alan Lee

[quote user="tank"]

Me being a total mug I didn''t take my rebate thinking the club needed the money more then me, but now i''m starting to feel that I''ve been bull s--ted into leaving my money in.

If we don''t sign Alan Lee I want get my rebate. what are the chances of me getting it????

[/quote]

I dont think they can refuse giving it to you as it was part of the contract offer NCFC Plc. made to you.

[quote user="TFAA"][quote user="tank"]

[/quote]

I dont think they can refuse giving it to you as it was part of the contract offer NCFC Plc. made to you.

[/quote]The contract was likely to have a "provided it was claimed by such and such a date" clause in it.  I wouldn''t hold out much hope.

There probably isn''t going to be any serious money spent, certainly nothing like the money that rebates, transfers and Foulger money should add up to. Eventually we will be told that it''s all gone on wages and agents fees. There is reportedly a lot more to come into the coffers from outbound transfers. What would happen if the club made the same offer today? Would anyone who left the rebate with the club now take a reality check and ask for their money back?

I don''t understand what you so furious about? At least wait until the start of the season to see what has transpired.

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="TFAA"][quote user="tank"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The contract was likely to have a "provided it was claimed by such and such a date" clause in it.  I wouldn''t hold out much hope.
[/quote]

So you will have no problem telling tank what page of the season ticket renewal document it was on.

For goodness sake. Will you ever stop trying to find nasty little ways to have a dig?Supporters Group, my backside.

[quote user="LQ"]For goodness sake. Will you ever stop trying to find nasty little ways to have a dig?

Supporters Group, my backside.

[/quote]

I don''t need your permission to reply to a poster on this bb. Tank asked a question and I replied.

Care to explain whose views you express to the decision makers at Norwich City (Football Club) other than your own?

SCG, my posterior.

[quote user="LQ"]For goodness sake. Will you ever stop trying to find nasty little ways to have a dig?

Supporters Group, my backside.

[/quote]

That''s a hell of a request even from you!!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="LQ"]For goodness sake. Will you ever stop trying to find nasty little ways to have a dig?

Supporters Group, my backside.[/quote]That''s a hell of a request even from you!![/quote]It''s "group" not "grope" Butler! [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="LQ"]For goodness sake. Will you ever stop trying to find nasty little ways to have a dig?

Supporters Group, my backside.[/quote]That''s a hell of a request even from you!![/quote]It''s "group" not "grope" Butler! [:$][/quote]

Thanks for that enlightenment!!

At her age as they say "anything goes" or is that everything!![;)]

(only kidding LQ)

[quote user="LQ"]For goodness sake. Will you ever stop trying to find nasty little ways to have a dig?Supporters Group, my backside.

[/quote]As per the SCG constitution "Supporter members are encouraged to bring to the Club''s attention any

views or concerns of other supporters that they are aware of.
" I trust you keep the club fully briefed on the views and concerns expressed by many fans on this board LQ? Might I ask you as the only SCG member that I ''know'' which of our many concerns you have made the Club aware of since you returned to this messageboard? I''m sure you will have noticed there have been many, just wondering which issues discussed on here that you have felt needed bringing to the attention of the Club? Any?It just seems that no matter how well founded or researched our concerns might be they are summarily dismissed by the faithful. Take that Tangible Fixed Assets chappy as an example. Now I didn''t know until you pointed it out to us all who he was. I notice he has a career as a Chartered Management Accountant now to me that implies he might just know his subject yet ''Guild of Fag Packet Accountants'' is how his detractors trivialise his input. I think Desert Fox is another who knows exactly what he is talking about yet he too is apparently a member of the GFPA as am I myself apparently but I have been Project Director on a 265,000 sq ft retail development on the Riverside complex so actually do have a little idea what I''m talking about when it comes to Property development arround Carrow rd.  So maybe you should just take a step back from your forward defensive stance and wonder whether there might be something in the concerns of the fans based not on an Anti Delia complex but upon sound Professional understanding and experience?

[quote user="tank"]

[/quote]

Ah, my poor,gullible fool!, Did you really think that the club would all of a sudden start spending proper money in the transfer market when they didn''t in any of the previous FOUR seasons as a championship club with championship ticket sales.

The reason why we are at the level we are now is because they didn''t spend money, it''s a bit ''after the horse as bolted'' now

Hello Bucketman,If i''d been asked for a ''view'' lately I''d tell it like I see it - that many online warriors are deeply unhappy etc etc... that''s what I do, make sure all views are equally heard. The constructive elements of my input would be entirely separate and personal and (as usual) I''d ensure it was taken that way.As it stands, I haven''t been asked and I don''t expect to be. Hey, I''m not a part of any ''supporter group''!From, again, a personal point of view I know my way around a balance sheet too. Perhaps without the skewed view that it seems fashionable to pick up on and I think from reading your posts you do too? I''d then view my stance as less defensive than realistic. My lyric of the moment (if you''re interested) is "I want your money..."