Every season we have to have 1 player to pick on don''t we, even when it is unfair it looks like its Gary Holt''s turn this year. Gary Holt has done little wrong this season & at Liverpool was our best midfield player & the only one who got in amongst them & he made 2 or 3 lovely passes in the 2nd half.

He is adapting to the Premiership & will not let us down this season. He''s been messed around by playing in a strange role & out of all the midfield players he is the one who is rising to the top.

At the end of the day all the players in the squad are Norwich players & there coming up against quality opposition week in week out get off their backs & support them.

Anyone would think holt had been the subject of vicious personal abuse. Its always the same, somebody presents a case for a player to be rested and repaced by another and some super sensitive souls jump up and down taking every comment personally. We all love Holt, and all the others come to think of it.. but it doesnt automatically make any of them immune from criticism. This is a board for debate, and many supporters, the vast majority it seems, think holt is not currently in the best 11... if you disagree thats fine.. but live with it.  

I''m all for dropping[resting] players when they''re below par,but reading some of the threads some are asking why he is still here ,a case for short term memory loss methinks

A well made point Charlie''s Dad, but my view on similar/previous threads is more about how Holty gets singled out for criticism whilst Damo & Safri are lauded...

Personally, I think they''ve all had mixed performances and trust that there''s a lot still to come from ALL of our midfield - Not least from an on-form Mullers!

But you''re right; debate is the purpose of the forum!