Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

It's been a week now, yep, ,,,,

......since the announcement of the newly constituted NCFC board.

Pity they can''t keep us in touch with their thinking.

And there is no evidence yet of them hitting the ground running.

Tempus fugit. And they need to recognise that time is not on their side in arresting the drift towards obscurity.

But, we''ll see.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Maybe they''re in shock after learning some of the inner secrets?!

OTBC

[/quote]

This thread is going nowhere so I''ll help you out Bly. Which secrets are those?

What a dumb thread, tell me how many boardrooms tell everybody their secrets within a week. The game is keep quiet and go about your business and secure the players before the end of the transfer deadline then start talking on the pitch!

So, you start a new job in a senior role (very senior) and you''re completely up to speed and settled within one working week???? get real please

[quote user="DGC"]So, you start a new job in a senior role (very senior) and you''re completely up to speed and settled within one working week???? get real please
[/quote]

Maybe you''ve never occupied a (very) senior role.

And it''s hardly a very complex or unique organization is it?

One week is plenty of time for initial communication with your customers.

OTBC

[quote user="Rupethebear"]What a dumb thread, tell me how many boardrooms tell everybody their secrets within a week. The game is keep quiet and go about your business and secure the players before the end of the transfer deadline then start talking on the pitch![/quote]

So that''s what you think the NCFC Board secrets are?

OTBC

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

This thread is going nowhere so I''ll help you out Bly. Which secrets are those?

[/quote]

You''ll soon find out Yankee.

Stand by.

OTBC

Actually, i do currently hold a very senior role, was hoping not to have to justify myself as some feel the need on here, but, yes i can say it takes rather more than a week to to get fully to grips with the can of worms that its inevitable that you open. So please stop patronising with your nonsense, simply because you now feel silly for being little over the top in your demandsFurthermore, reference to the "hardly complicated" comment, how many times have we been told that football business operates like no other.I''ll say again, get real please!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Stand by.

OTBC

[/quote]

Sounds like you and Wizard have the same song sheets. The same anti-climatic result too I would wager.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Stand by.

OTBC

[/quote]

Sounds like you and Wizard have the same song sheets. The same anti-climatic result too I would wager.

[/quote]

Anti-climactic.

OTBC

[quote user="DGC"]Actually, i do currently hold a very senior role, was hoping not to have to justify myself as some feel the need on here, but, yes i can say it takes rather more than a week to to get fully to grips with the can of worms that its inevitable that you open. So please stop patronising with your nonsense, simply because you now feel silly for being little over the top in your demands

Furthermore, reference to the "hardly complicated" comment, how many times have we been told that football business operates like no other.

I''ll say again, get real please!
[/quote]

Some people grasp things rather quicker than others So, for example, within the ranks of (very) senior bank managers, football club owners...........  some get the boot quicker than others .............and some just get relegated and relegated and ........ Ho hum.

Now, as the holder of a (very) senior role, how long would you take before you brought your custmers into the loop? And please don''t tell us that it depends upon how big the can of worms is.

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Stand by.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Anti-climactic.

OTBC

[/quote]

You spotted a missing "c" Bly. I''m pleased to see you are paying close attention to my input. Keep it up and you may learn how to initiate interesting threads.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Stand by.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Anti-climactic.

OTBC

[/quote]

You spotted a missing "c" Bly. I''m pleased to see you are paying close attention to my input. Keep it up and you may learn how to initiate interesting threads.

[/quote]

Well, I''ve counted you 3 times on this thread already.

OTBC

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Stand by.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Anti-climactic.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, I''ve counted you 3 times on this thread already.

OTBC